Chapter 12

Shikadai POV

After what happened yesterday, I ended up falling asleep.  Was it a dream? I hope it wasn't. I turned to the opposite side to see no one there. I felt tears form in my eyes again.

Y/N...

forgive me...

After a few minutes of crying, I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror, revealing my face, I looked at my tear-stained face, My nose was red, God I look terrible.  I turned the water on and rinsed my face. Ince that happened I went downstairs to the living room to see nobody there. I was about to go back upstairs but then a sickening voice stopped me.

It was Sarada who walked out of the kitchen with a plate of food in her hand.

"Good Morning Shikadai, I made you breakf-" 

"I don't want it," I said coldly.

I walked back upstairs and took a shower, then walked back to my room and got dressed, There was a tournament today and Y/N was supposed to be playing for our cabin today...I don't think she will make it. I have to find her afterward. I finished getting dressed and walked downstairs to the living room to see everyone in the living room waiting for me.

"Good Morning Shikadai, You ready to go," Boruto said. 

"Yeah... let's go," I said quietly

We all left the cabin and walked to the tournament. It didn't take long, just about 4-5 minutes. Boruto went to find Y/N, I wanted to look for her but I don't think she wants to see me right now. So Sarada, Inojin, and I went and took our seats. Sarada sat on my left, I was in the middle, and Inojin sat on my right. It didn't take long for Boruto to come back. Sadly he had no luck in looking for Y/N, so we all just hoped she might appear out of nowhere. 

Everyone got in their seats and tournament began. It was Iwabee vs Y/N. We all started sweating, wondering where she is. Boruto was about to look for her again but it is too late. The announcer started speaking. "Welcome to the 2nd Tournament, Today we will have two students in a match, We will have Iwabee" Everyone started cheering as Iwabee came to the tournament with his normal expression "And then we have Y/N" Everyone started cheering louder. That's when Y/N appeared 

Choose an outfit from here, but if you have your idea then that's fine

Her outfit was amazing, she always looked beautiful. But her face expression was serious, she looked like she can kill anybody. I was a bit scared. I tried holding back tears, it was difficult but I was able to do it. 

Once they both goto close enough The announcer started speaking again. "YOU MAY BEGIN!" and the match started. 

Iwabee started not giving Y/N a chance to even take out a kunai

"Prepare to be eliminated, Princess" Iwabee said. He took his sword and a big rock was attached to the tip of it. Then he swung the sword hard to try to the rock at its best speed. Once the rock flew off the sword It went flying right to Y/N. But instead of running away from the Rock, Y/N went straight forward to the rock and punched it into tiny pieces, making Iwabee's attack useless.  Everyone looked at Eachother in shock and then began cheering for Y/N, Iwabee was speechless. He started to swing his sword unleashing more rocks flying at Y/N. Y/N kept going closer to Iwabee while punching the rocks. When Y/N got close to Iwabee She punched Iwabee straight in the face sending him flying. 

"looks like Princess won," Y/N said but still had the scary expression on her face. 

NoBody's POV

Everybody clapped for Y/N. Shikadai stood up and started clapping, tears had fallen to the floor, he was trying to hold it in, but he didn't care anymore, he let it all out, He loved Y/N so much he didn't mean to hurt her. Sarada looked at Shikadai, full of rage. She was impressed with Y/N's fight with Iwabee but she still put a thumbs down. 

When Everyone was leaving Shikadai went to the back where Iwabee and Y/N were he saw Iwabee on the couch with an icepack on his cheek, he was cursing to himself. Then Y/N was drinking water, reading a book. Shikadai walked up to her and sat next to her. "hey" Shikadai said, "...hey..." Y/N said quietly, The silence was awkward for them, and Shikadai couldn't take it anymore. "look Y/N I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, but it wasn't my intention on doing such thing. I love you and the only girl I would kiss is you Y/N, so please forgive me" Shikadai ended up on his knees looking at Y/N. She looked at Shikadai, she looked into his eyes and knew he was sorry, knowing he was the one pinned by Sarada. She sighed "Shikadai...I know it wasn't your intention of Kissing Sarada...I just panicked and ran away......I forgive you, and I still love you" She had a small smile on her face She patted Shikadai's head and kissed his forehead. "I'm glad to hear you say that," Shikadai said. he hugged Y/N.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Shikadai" 

Y/N and Shikadai were walking out of the backroom, and while passing Iwabee, Y/N bent down and apologized to Iwabee, Shikadai couldn't hear well because they were talking quietly. Iwabee just smiled and nodded. Once they finished talking Y/N and Shikadai was walking to their cabin "Oh by the way, where did you run off to yesterday" Shikadai asked, Y/N simply said "I ran to the office and they let me stay in a different cabin for the night" Shikadai was shocked, why couldn't he think of that, he facepalmed knowing how dumb he is. 

Once they got home, everyone was happy to see Y/N back except for Sarada she was full of anger. But no one noticed. Sarada calmed herself down, and walked over to Shikadai, 

"Shikadai~," Sarada said and grabbed his arm "You came back late, you had me worried, let me make you something to eat ok?~," Sarada said in a high pitched voice. 

Shikadai looked at her in disgust "Please let go of me Sarada" he said simply. 

"but Shikad-" Sarada was interrupted by Y/N 

"I'm sorry but MY boyfriend said to let him go, he doesn't like to be touched by thirsty girls like YOU," Y/N said with confidence 

Boruto, Inojin, and even Shikadai snorted out a laugh, Sarada just looked at her shocked and let go of Shikadai's arm, and went upstairs to her room slamming the door shut. 

"Shikadai...will be mine.." Sarada said and dozed off to sleep.

Everyone else decided to watch a movie, Y/N got 2 big bowls of popcorn and 1 big bowl fo candy bars. They all decided to watch Deadpool, cause why the fuck not (I ship Spideypool btw). Everyone sat on the floor, while Boruto occupied the couch. Little did Boruto and Inojin know. Shikadai kept rubbing Y/N's thigh's making Y/N shiver and blush at some points. 

Shikadai loved her

Y/N loved him back

That's it for Chapter 12 :D

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!