The Start of Thinking

What happened in the last:

"But dad! Amy attacked me!"

"Do you think I care?! Your mother is trying to sleep!"

"Then why are you yelling..?" You got up and crossed your arms with a grin. Alastor's eyes widen and sighed. Lucifuge started laughing and walked to his room.

Amy sat there against the wall and sighed.

"Hey mom, when is Angel going to babysit me and Lucifuge?" Amy said softly as she walked up to you and looked up. You looked at her softly and shrugged your shoulders and looked down at her. "I don't know, maybe the next time when me and your dad are going somewhere."

Amy nodded and smiled as she ran off to her room.

What's happening now:

When Amy ran off to her room, you looked up at Alastor and smiled with a laugh. Alastor looked a bit confused and sighed and went down to your height and kissed you deeply. You eyes widen a bit and kissed him back and held his hand tightly and laughed a little bit 

"I was thinking.. I want to be able to go back to human world, see what changed.." You said softly has Alastor's eyes widen a little bit and sighed. "I don't think we can do that, Sweetheart.. I mean, this is Hell after-all" He smiled and held you close. You nodded an sighed. "Well I know a few people who can make something where we can go to the human world.. I mean.. I want to see if any of my friends changed.." You said softy  as you knew that half of your friends quit on you from the past. Knowing that the left you in dust once you told that you became depressed.

You looked down and teared up a little bit and wiped your tears. "If you don't want to go, then that's fine. But I want to go to see my whatsoever called friends.." You pulled yourself out of Alastor's grip and walked out, walking to the Happy Hotel and looked for Charlie or Vaggie.

Once you found Charlie, you looked down and talked to her about what you were thinking about doing. Charlie's eyes widen as she shook her eyes and grabbed your hands "You're crazy! Why would you want to go back to the Human World?? After all your friends stabbed you in the back?!" You shrugged and sighed as you pulled your hands away. 

"I mean.. It would be nice to see some of them and maybe get payback?" You giggled a little and rolled your eyes, "I mean Ill go find Blitzo, I know he'll help me." Charlie nodded and sighed as you walked off and started laughing a little bit. You walked to the tall building and opened the door. 

"Blitzo? Are you here? Can I talk to you for a few minuets?" You said as you closed the door behind you. He peeked out and smiled. 

"What's up, Y/N??" Blitzo said as he stepped out of the room and bowed down a little.

 "I wanna go check out the human wor-" You said as the door was slammed open by your husband. "I'M COMING WITH YOU AND I WANNA LIVE IN THE HUMAN WORLD"

Blitzo rose an eyebrow and laughed "Hahaha woe, that's something new. I can probably make something that can turn you two into human again."

"Wait so we wont be able to come back to Hell??" You asked as you were a bit hyped.

"You'll be allowed to. But you'll still be humans down here, but you'll never die because like, you're already dead" Blitzo laughed as he looked up on his computer on how to make something like that. But something not for killing.