Chapter 1: Forbidden Feelings

Okay so... In this story, I'll make Ayano 50% Yandere.

50% Yandere= Being a creepy stalker, gets jealous BUT doesn't kill. (I hope you don't mind changes)

Oh and BTW Ayano only feels emotions when she's with her best friend Budo or when she sees Taro.

Okay let's get right into it.

Ayano's POV
There he is... At the rooftop, eating lunch with... Najimi-chan.. I couldn't help but get jealous. My mom told me to get rid of whoever stands in my way from having my Senpai. But I don't want to kill nor hurt anyone but what if Senpai falls in love with her? Would I be forced to kill her?.. Argh! What am I thinking? I can't do that!

"BOO!"

"GAH!" I fell on my butt after being startled. "Budo!" I whined. He just laughed at my reaction. Of course typical Budo. I lightly elbowed his chest.

"Sorry. You're just too cute when I do that," he kept on laughing. "What are you doing crouching behind this wall by the way?" he finally stopped laughing. "Huh? Nothing." his eyes travelled from my position to what I was looking at.

"Oh, of course. Taro," his eyes went back to me. "What did you like about him anyway? I know he's cute but is that all?" I crossed my arms and frowned. "No."

"What else then?" he insisted. "It's none of your business. What about you? What are YOU doing here?"

"You know that I know this is your favorite spot during lunch time," he shrugged. "C'mon let's eat already. I'm starving."

"You're always hungry." I teased. He just playfully rolled his eyes.

We sat down the bench near the wall I was just hiding behind. That lunch was peaceful. Budo didn't talk once. He used to be the one who starts a conversation. Something's wrong... "Budo," I definitely didn't get his attention. He was still staring at the floor while eating. "Budo?" Still no reaction. "Budo!" he snapped out.

"No!" he said out of the blue. Yeah, he was definitely acting strange. "What do you mean 'no'?"

Budo's POV

Do I or do I not? I said in my mind with each bite of my onigiri. She's been my best friend since we were kids. She's like my little sister. But is that really how I actually feel about her? Do I or do I not? I can't tell her that I love her now that she thinks of me as an older brother. It'll just possibly ruin our friendship. Do I or do I not?

"Budo!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "No!" Shit. "What do you mean 'no'?"

"Huh?," luckily the bell rang right in time. "I gotta go! Bye!", I immediately ran to my classroom.

Ayano's POV

Why is he acting so weird today? I thought I'M the weird one. "Whatever." I just brushed it off. I went to my classroom but when I got there, miss Fuka wasn't there yet. She was never late. I sat down my seat. 5 minutes have passed when someone unfamiliar came in. "Hello class. My name is Mido Rana. I will be your substitute teacher for this subject today," his voice was a bit husky and he didn't look like a teacher at all. He looked more like a male stripper. "Now that I have introduced myself, I have a new student here with me. Introduce yourself please."

A boy with dark purple hair almost overing his left eye stepped forward "M-my name is Oko Ruto. Age 18. I'm a transferee from Okinawa High." his voice was very soft and gentle.

"Thank you Mr. Ruto. You may now take a seat." he walked towards me. He looked like he's going to ask if the seat next to me is available. I never liked having a seatmate. I'm lucky enough to rarely have seatmates. Or at least no one ever wanted to be next to my weird ass. He seems nice though.

"C-can I sit here?" I nodded. "Yes. Of course. No one's using this chair." He smiled and nodded then put down his bag and sat down. I noticed Osano glare at him. I don't know why but I just ignored it.

(Sitting arrangement)

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

----- ---- -Osa-Oko- Aya

"Miss Fuka told me that she won't be able to teach you today because she is busy planning her wedding. Sweet right?" he changed his expression to a fake pout. "Almost every teacher at Akademi are getting married but look at me. The only one left single."

"I would marry you a MILLION times sir!" Musume-chan yelled with her slutty voice. He just gave her a chuckle.

"What about you? What do you think of me?" he gave me a little smirk. I knew this teacher was trouble.

"Sir..? Ummm.." this is so uncomfortable.

"I'm sure you will find a perfect match for you someday, sir." he didn't say anything else and just proceeded.

Budo's POV

I still can't focus because of this feeling I can't get rid of. What do I do? What do I do? What if our friendship breaks if she finds out? I can't let that happen. "Budooo... Hello?" I looked up and saw my classmate and best friend, Taro waving his hand in front of my face. "You look lost Budo. What's wrong? Thinking about that girl again? Why don't you just tell her how you feel? You'll never know if she likes you too without telling her."

"But she likes someone else. If I tell her, it'll just ruin our relationship. What do I do?" She likes YOU Taro. Not me. I thought. I rested my head on my hand.

"That's tricky. I dunno.. Find someone else?" he shrugged. I just let out a long sigh.

Ayano's POV

Finally, class has ended. I shoved my things inside my bag and grabbed it. When I turned around I bumped into someone. "Ugh watch where you're going, Baka!"

"Sorry. Geez."

"Just be careful next time..." I heard him mumble something under his breath after his sentence.

"What did you say?"

"I said be careful and stop bothering other people," *sigh* so both of my friends are acting weird today? What is wrong with them..? he stopped and turned around once more. "Oh wait. I almost forgot.. Are you busy later at 8:00?"

"Well, kinda. Except for homework, I need to clean up around my house and that's about it. Why ask?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nevermind." he then turned around and officially walked away.

I went straight to the Martial Arts Club to watch Budo and his club members perform their moves. I tapped Budo's shoulder. "Oh hey Ayano. You still don't have a club to attend to?" I shook my head no. "Why don't you just join us?"

"I don't really know anything about martial arts though."

"That's the purpose of joining. Learning."

"Okay I'll think about it. I'll just watch you guys for now." I watched as his students fight 1 v 1. First were Sho Kunin and Juku Ren. Then Mina Rai and Shima Shita next. The fight was long. Due to tiredness, my eyes became heavy. I tried to fight it but before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

Thanks for taking your time reading my shit.

Appreciate ya.
Peace.