Y/N, The First Lost Girl

A/N: What if Evi were a boy... and Y/N was the first and only girl on Neverland.

~ ~ ~

Felix sat watching the other boys dance around the camp as Pan played his enchanted pipes. He wasn't one for dancing and hollering as the other seemed to be. He was the oldest Lost Boy on the island. He was the very first. Cooper compared him to someone called "Captain America," who was also the first "Avenger". He had no clue what that meant though.

"Feliiix," a sing-song voice called. Felix rolled his eyes as a boy with brown hair and blue eyes approached him, stepping out of the circle of Lost Boys. He bent over and supported himself with his hands on his thighs. "Whatcha doing?"

"Leave me alone, Andrew," he said, letting the annoyance show clearly in his voice. Andy pouted.

"You're boring," he said.

"If you want someone fun, why don't you go talk to Pan? He's the one who keeps glancing at your ass." Andy looked over his shoulder and caught Pan doing just as Felix described. When he realized Andy had noticed, he quickly looked away, his face turning red as he continued to play his pipes.

"He's busy right now," Andy said, turning his attention back to Felix. He spun around and sat beside Felix. "Besides, it's awfully bold of you to assume I'd ever want to have that kind of fun with you." 

"Well, I don't want to have any kind of fun with you, so leave. me. alone." He stood up and swiftly started walking away. Andy huffed and crossed his arms.

All of the sudden, Pan's music stopped, and soon all of the Lost Boys did the same. The camp stood in silence for what seemed like an eternity as Pan glanced around, his brows furrowed. And then his mouth widened into a grin.

"Boys," he said, his voice booming. "It seems we have a guest."

The air filled with howls as the boys all scrambled to get their weapons. Even Felix grabbed his club filled with excitement. Pan started leading them towards the beach, the sunlight reaching them more and more with each step as the trees gradually thinned out. They all came rushing out of the forest, then stopped. They stood with their mouths agape as the new person brushed the sand off their clothing.

~ ~ ~

The first thing you noticed was the sound of the ocean, which was strange because you didn't use ocean noises to fall asleep. You had fallen asleep to [rainforest sounds/white noise/silence] that night. You hadn't set the thermostat at 80° before climbing into bed. And you also hadn't poured sand onto your bed. Plus, you could've sworn you had closed your curtains, but the sun was streaming so brightly onto your face.

You pushed yourself into a sitting position and slowly let your (e/c) eyes flutter open. When your vision became clear, you jerked back at the sight of the actual ocean right in front of you.

"What the..?" you said quietly. You looked around and observed the lengthy beach surrounding you. "Where... am I?" You slowly stood up and started brushing the sand off your outfit.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps behind you and spun around. In front of you stood a group of boys, ages ranging from around eight to twenty-one, staring at you in disbelief. They were all carrying some sort of weapon but they didn't look like they planned to use them.

"You know, it's rude to stare," you remarked. The group of boys remained silent for a while, until one finally spoke up. 

"Oh my Poseidon! She's so cute!" a boy of around 17 said. He had brown hair and blue eyes and wore a aquamarine shirt with a brown vest and darker brown pants.

The boy at the front—one with light brown curly hair and green attire that matched his eyes—slowly stepped forward, looking at you curiously.

"Who are you?" he asked. "How did you get here?"

"My name's Y/N," you told him, "and I don't even know where I am, let alone how I got here."

"This is Neverland," another boy said. This one was much taller than the other two. He had messy blond hair and light blue eyes and carried a club in his shoulder quite casually. "You don't belong here."

"Hold on now, Felix," the boy in green said. "I think it could be quite interesting to let our dearest Y/N stay here with us."

"Stay with you? Who says I want to—" you began.

"You have no other choice," the boy in green cut in. "Unless you want to freeze out here in the cold once night falls."

"I'm going home," you said confidently.

"So what I'm hearing is you wish to freeze?" the blond boy asked with a sick grin.

"Calm down, Felix. Why do you always have to be so mean?" the blue eyed boy chided. He focused his attention on you. "I'm Andy. Come on, I'll show you around the island and you'll see you'll love it here."

"No," the boy in green said suddenly. "Felix will show her around. The rest of you come back with me. The boys all began to turn back. Andy lingered with a sad look on his face, but Pan grabbed his wrist and tugged him away.

"Let me guess," you began with a disinterested sigh. "You're gonna try to kill me?"

(Y'all want a full version?)