Author's Note

Dr. Stone is ten billion percent my favorite anime of the season (and probably all time).

Now, whenever I truly love a series, my mind, when bored, will create stories set in those universes with extra characters (that's how Class 2-A and the Food Fantasy AU series I made both started), and sometimes, those stories get so advanced and woven together that I can't help but document them.

This happens to be one such story. For Dr. Stone, I actually have two separate stories - each with one different character. This book details Jyakugai Kyoushin, a paranoid teenager who hates the outdoors and stays awake for all those years because she was afraid of dying. She spawns (yes, Minecraft) near Ishigami Village and lives nearby, but she hates when Senkū arrives because doing stuff means being outdoors.

I actually have a partner story (although they are two different timelines) where the main character is a girl named Kaiki Kentō, a student chemist (chemistry because that's what I'm currently studying) who was awakened in the Empire of Might, much to her detest.

I like the idea of main characters being exactly where they don't want to be, so here's these stories: Back to the Stone Age: one for Kaiki ("Tsukasa") and one for Jyakugai ("Senkū"). Also, the books having pictures of the other person is ten billion percent on purpose. Don't worry about it.

With that said, to anyone and everyone who takes the time to read this (thank you) enjoy~! I'll be sure to make it worth your while!

~ Kuri-chan142