2.

-Levy-

I put my book back on the shelf and grabbed another one. I had just finished all of the hunger games books.

"Hi Levy!!" Lucy squealed. She pulled me into a tight hug and smiled super big.

"Why are you so happy, Lucy?" Hearts filled her eyes and she spun around like a ballerina.

"Loke is taking me on a date!" She gushed. I rolled my eyes and opened up my new book. I wish Lucy would stop hiding her feelings for Natsu, everyone knows that they love each other.

"WHAT?!?" Mira ran into the library in her demon form. I jumped and hid behind the bookshelf.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH NATSU FOREVER!!!" She yelled. Lucy puffed out her cheeks and sighed.

"Natsu doesn't even know what it means to love someone!" Lucy groaned. Mira grabbed Lucy and flung her over her shoulder.

"Then lets go teach him." Lucy kicked and screamed but it was no use. Once they left the room I opened my book again and read the first page.

"SHRIMP!!" I closed my book and Gajeel had a creepy smile on his face. Nobody will let me read my book!

"You wanna do a job with me?"

"What about Jet and Droy?" He rolled his eyes.

"Those losers weren't made for fighting." I laughed even though what he was saying was mean. I didn't like when he talked about my friends but he was just being Gajeel.

"Ill go with you." He fist pumped the air and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go, Shortie!" He set me on top of his shoulders and ran out of the library. My whole face turned red as I felt his spiky hair rub against my thighs.

"Do I have to be up here?" I asked shyly. He chuckled and walked towards the train station.

"I don't want anybody to accidentally step on you"

"I'm not that short!" I said. He laughed and bought two tickets for the train.

"I thought you were bad with transportation." I pointed out. All the color washed off his face as he stopped walking.

"Good thing you're here to hold me"