Chapter 61

Tryone's POV .
When I walked out of that house I felt so heavy  I honestly didnt mean to say all those words , I just snapped . I went home still feeling so empty inside a side of me wants my wife back home with the kids and a side of me wants to enjoy being a bachelor and more sex.

When I got home I went and sat down in the living room . 
"Tyrone ! Show your fucking ass here!"came Nate's voice , another drama from my twin brother.
He came into the living room and just came right at me with a punch .

"Seriously you called my niece ugly and my sister -in-law fat ! Are  you fucking insane! What is wrong with you !"he said as he hit me again . The guards came in but I held my hand to them not to  touch him I will handle my brother .
"Just leave me alone "I said with a bloody nose.
"What the fuck is going on ?" Belle said .
"You choose this Tyrone over your family , this woman smells like plastic  and you still chose her , good lord! You are a disgrace to all of us ."he said .

"I dont want to fight you Nate so leave my house"I said .
"You dont need to fight me , you already lost all of us to this thing over here , our mother , your wife, your daughter , your son and even I , you dumped all of us for a homewrecker , well congratulations on that very well played brother "he said .

"Just leave Nate , its not like you matter at all ."she said .
"This woman will bring you tragedy she is your downfall , and as for you Delilah , you  will never find peace " . Belle rolled her eyes .
He walked past the guards and I heard the door bang .
"You see baby , hes not a good person , he even beat you up , look at how that woman destroyed your family and turned them against you ."she said .
I have now lost my bestfriend , my twin brother it really hurts.
"Look at me Tyrone , its dangerous to have her she will keep on hurting us even more , you need to put an end to this ."she said .
"What do you mean ? "I asked as she cleaned my bloody nose.

" That woman is only here to make money out of you  , she used a child to trap you to marry her , she had a child that isnt yours , next she will demand a huge sum of money as child support , she will turn everyone against you  and ruin you , right now everyone thinks you are a bad person  but they dont know the truth , she was just using you ."she said .
"Heart isnt capable of that "I said .
"I bet you didnt sign a prenup havent you thought of what would happen if you got divorced , she would step out of the courtroom 8times richer plus you will need to pay child support for kids that are not yours , she will even end up with Nate I mean hes so defensive of her almost like hes inlove with her"she said .
Nate did admit he loves her plus hes been around her alot , who knows what they do together.
"What do you want me to do " I asked .
"You need to get rid of her ,"she said .
"I already ended the relationship "I said .
"No , you need to get rid of her, permanently ."she said .
"You mean kill my wife ?"I said .
"Yes "she said .
"I am not a murderer Belle"I said.
"Just think about it all this hate is because shes here , you cant enjoy freedom since you have a responsibility to those kids ,you were happy as a bachelor  , imagine how free it would be to just go back to the old days , just you and I all the sex we would have , think about the orgies , sex parties with no responsibility of kids . It can look like an accident , we will make sorry faces infront of the cameras,  a week later no one will remember they existed and we can enjoy ourselves baby "she said . Very convincing .
"So how will you do it ."I asked .
"Fire "she said .
"Arson is easy to detect "I said .
"Nope a gas leak , she just moved in recently to her new house , no one would suspect  anything I mean a new house can have so many problems , so think about it "she said .
"When is this being executed ?"I asked .
"Tommorrow night the sooner the better"she said . I just didnt know what to think .

The next day I was going through some work  on  my laptop , my business was slowly going down , I had lost so many clients due to this scandal I felt so low and empty inside I wasnt feeling sick but I felt like I was drowning .
Suddenly I got a link from an unknown email . I clicked the link I plugged in my earphones .
"Good morning everyone I am Joan Ray and this morning I am joined in by very much awaited guest  someone whos name has made headlines over the past couple of days , Please welcome Mrs Heart Leo Elorie . "She said . The camera shot a glance at Heart , she looked so amazing and gorgeous, she was in a red dress her hair all wavy and red matte lipstick .
"Thank you for having me Joan"she said .
"A lot of our viewers are wondering who is this gorgeous lady called Heart thats sitting right infront of me , lets start by who you are "Joan said .
"I am Heart , a 24 year old mother of two amazing kids , Mighty Leo  and Knight Leo ,  and wife of billionaire Tyrone Leo . Heart said .
"How did you and Mr Leo meet ?"Joan asked .
"I met Mr Leo when I was a chaffeur , I was hired to work for him and thats how  I set my eyes on him for the first time , he looked like a prince charming and I wouldn't stop staring at him "Heart replied with a loving smile .
"And then you two got married , like a fairtytale story come true "Joan said

"Yes "Heart replied
"When you heard or saw the scandal on the internet what was your reaction ."Joan asked .
" I had just given birth to Knight , still sore and exhausted from the pushing , when I saw the images on the internet I couldnt believe it, I thought it was some kind of a prank or fake news  realizing it was not fake news I was just shocked, it broke me to pieces"Heart said .
" Do you ever  know the other woman before the scandal ? "Joan asked .
"No "Heart said .
" has your husband reached out to apologize for the cheating scandal?"Joan asked .
"No he hasn't" , Joan the thing is I dont really need sympathy , I just need to understand and know why he would go outside my marriage  why he hasnt come out to  even apologize for it ."Heart said .
"Have you communicated with him since then"Joan asked .
"  we did talk , but not anything that gave me the answers that I needed . He was honest with me and admitted he did cheat . "Heart said .
" so what is your status right now "Joan asked .
"I could say , single , but I am not looking for a man , I love my kids and am focussed  to make  the best for them " Heart said .
"If there is something you would want to say to everyone what would you say"Joan asked .
"This isnt a publicity stunt ,I would never put my kids in such a situation to gain fame or any money. Stop with the hate and death threats on my husband  hes still the father of my kids . I just want people to know that despite of what someone does to you never give up , move on with the broken pieces and build your life . A lot of women  waste their time going after the other woman its not a great idea sometimes walking away is the best."Heart said .
"What would you like to say to your husband"Joan asked her.
"If hes listening or watching this , I want him to know I still love him , the kids need him , deep down I know there is a part of him that wants to come home to us , that misses us .Tyrone I forgive you ,I just pray and hope you have a wonderful blessed life "Heart said .
"Thank you so much Mrs Leo and congratulations on your  baby I wish you all the best and a merry christmas to you  , "she said to Heart .
"Thank you Joan"she said .
I switched to another tab as Belle was approaching .
"Hey baby , guess what ."she said .
"What?"I asked .
"Everything is set , at exactly 8pm the house will go boom!" Belle said .