character discreption

Name:
Occupation: Moon Priestess
Species: elf
Obsession: Moon elf king Estes
Background:
     Luna was born as a ordinary elf her father a simple farmer while her mother was the moon priestess of their kingdom. Her mother died giving birth to her leaving her father alone to raise a young elf girl. For a few years her life was simple, due to her mother's death she and her father were no longer welcome in the shrine were her mother once lived. All was well until Luna turned 13, her father, after 13 years of mourning his lover finally broke and killed himself leaving his daughter to fend for herself.When she turned 16 she was announced as the new moon priestess. At her coronation she met the man that would change her life forever.
Description: light blue skin with platinum silver hair that reaches below her bottom, baby blue pupils that turn navy blue once angered, perplexed or focused. Her pupils turn white and glow with her sclara when her powers are activated making it look like they have disappeared.
Height: 5'6 ( I know that's a bit tall for a woman)
Current age: 23
Favorite color: blue
Dislikes: noise, spiders, the color pink, when women flirt/get too close to Estes, arguments.
Likes: Estes, cats, snakes, owls, the moon, peace, tranquility, water(more specifically swimming), dressing up, heels, sometimes walking bare footed.
Weakness: fire. Temporarily stuns her ability to manipulate water and heal.
Abilities: will be listed in the chapters to come.

A/N: the following art that are presented in this book is not mine credits goes to the artists. I may not know them but I will NOT accept credit for thier works. That's all for now hope you enjoy!!^_^