Chapter 17: clocky

Jane's pov
I'm now in a small diner probably only a couple miles away from Jeff. I saw someone approach me. She had a mini clock in her eye. I knew that she had to be a creepypasta. I stood up.
"Hello, my name is Clockwork. Your time is up." , she said. She had a knife in her hand. I went to get my knife out. Shit. He took it. I ran outside but wasnt fast enough to get farther then outside of the diner. She grabbed my hair and pulled me to her.
"I said your time is up.", she said. She put the knife to my neck from behind. I grabbed the knife's blade and turned around to face her.
"No, your time is up.", I said. I stabbed her in the chest and ran away. I ran back towards my home. As soon as I got home, I ran straight into Jeff.
"We need to leave.", I said.
Jeff pulled me away and put his hands on my shoulder.
"Why?", he asked.
"Someone came after me. Let's go.", I said.
"Where, Jane?", he asked.
"Anywhere!", I said.
I turn around and saw Clockwork.
"I thought I told you that you're time is up. You can't run away from time.", she said.
I went to Jeff and pulled his knife out of his hoodie.
"Maybe not but I can use it to my advantage.", I said.
Clockwork ran towards me. I dodge it and was able to cut her side. I grabbed the knife from her. I wrestled her to the ground. We fought on the ground. I finally was able to pin her down. I lift up the knife.
"Stop! Please I'm only doing my job.", she said.
"Do you know who you are going after? My name is Jane the killer. My life goal was to hunt and kill Jeff. If I could survive him, I could definitely defeat you.", I said. I stabbed her over and over again. I kept going. It felt so good. I knew that she was dead but I couldn't stop myself. I started laughing hysterically.
"Jane, stop.", he said. Jeff pulled me off of her.
"She's dead.", he said. I dropped the knife. I turned around and cried into his chest.
"I should have came back. I should have just stayed here.", I said.
Jeff hugged me. "I should make sure you can protect yourself when I'm not there.", he said.
Jeff hand me my knife. I grabbed it and hug him.