My obsession

As I watch him walk over to his desk from his window , oh my love I may be wrong for watching him but I don't see anything wrong . I'm just sick for him I saw him pick up my love note I leave one on his desk every day when he's out from work and make him dinner, he threw away my letter without even giving it a second look . OH how much I love this man this cruel ness gets me even more aroused , I think he saw me from the tree but I didn't care , he drew me in with that sweet little smile that shows anger in it . I wanted him to be mine , all mine , I wanted him to be near me at all times " oh I love you my dear " I mumbled slightly as I put hand on my cheek in aww .

He actually ate my cooking today , I felt so happy I started to get hard but started to tear up in happiness, I hade no way to feel about it , I drooled cried and was hard at the same time ?  What is wrong with me , I don't know I just love the way every time he eats his food most of the time he eats is for a very long time and chew it up nicely the swallow. I knew if I stayed out so long my sister will start to worry  , as I slowly climbed down the tree and walked home I saw a letter on my loves front porch, maybe it was someone trying to take my man I had to check .

Walking up to eat I looked around to make sure no one was looking and picked it up I needed to find out out what was inside on the back it said " dear stalker ?" I said questionably I knew it was for me it had to be . If someone else stalked him as I do I would kill them and make sure I'm the last thing they see , just for him , my love .

I start to open it slowly making sure to keep every part of it nice and clean and I hear a click and the door creaked open and see his face the love of my life making eye contact with me , just     With        Me , he finally finally moved and made eye contact with the letter then looked back up slowly to look at me he slowly opened his mouth , I couldn't stop staring and smile crept up on my face . " so....it was you ?" He said clear and I gulped and nodded how could I ever lie to such a thing he was so cute , even if I saw the knife behind him ," leave ok? And don't come back that letter is for you also " my eyes instantly brighten he took so much time just to write a letter I needed to have him .

I walked home and opened my cold empty house my sister was probably asleep so I walked up into my room and locked the door taking a setting but my desk and slowly to open the letter .