The note

(Warning:Topics include suicide, and depression reader discretion is advised)

He always wondered if people are going to miss him. He always did what people asked of him, why? Because he was lonely.

The thought of being alone tortured his mind, day and night, considering himself as nothing but dirt. People he knew only once, denied it, saying he shouldn't think that.

They shouldn't be deciding that for him, they never cared. He asked many people but, they always said the same thing. It wasn't the answer he was looking for. Finally walking on thin ice, he thought it was fate when he met him.

He felt an aura around the man in front of him, the air of kindness. The man also felt the same, staring at the little man he helped up.

Naturally he thought that he would end his suffering.

And that's what the man just did. He always cared for the smaller man who seemed to be torn in the middle between living and the after life.

The darkness lifted and vanished from him when he made a promise to him. Lifting up his pinky he promised him, "I promise I'll come back, so wait for me, okay?".

He immediately nodded giving him a hug. A smile bloomed on his face, "I'll be waiting!".

1 Year later...

He always waited for him to come back, until one day a letter arrived from him. Opening the letter he noticed the red stains on the corners of the paper, his heart started to erratically beat.

Reading the letter, his throat started closing up as he choked out a sob, falling to his knees.

The letter floated to the ground beside him.

Written in faded pencil marking, it read, 'You know Haruto, I've loved the time we spent together, going shopping, modeling the house and even cuddling in bed together. Hahaha! Even that one time you smacked me when I almost burned down the house!. It hurt! But since then I loved the days when you'd greet me when I came back from work and cook for me. Seeing as this letter is getting long and I don't have much time left, remember haruto, I will always only you.

            Sincerely~,your love, Minori

Haruto cried so loud that he was sure the neighbors heard him. Screaming in pain, anguish and sadness, he felt his heart shatter into a millions pieces. Piling out his heart, he felt empty once again, the gap in his chest is back.

Dragging his feet the the room where they made each other laugh and play with each other's hair, they were like two pieces that found their place on the puzzle.

Going through the drawers, he saw the shirt he gave to minori on their 5 year anniversary. Clutching the shirt close to his chest, he cried once again.

"Eh?This is for me?", tilting his head to the side minori questioned the fidgety man. "W-Well yeah...do you like it?", haruto almost jumped when minori rushed towards him crushing him in a hug. Encircling his arms around haruto's waist, joy overflowed from his chest, "I love this so much Haruto!".

Feeling butterflies in his stomach and body burn for desire, haruto tried to pull away from minori but failed.

Hugging back, he buried his face into his chest, "I'm glad...", feeling breathless he looked at minori with wide eyes. Carrying him bridal style to their room, Haruto gulped when he was under the intense gaze minori gave him. Pressing their foreheads together, minori declares something that made him flush crimson.