Chapter 3- What Café?

Dazai was walking on the streets with Atsushi. They had nothing else to do inside their home so they decided to hang out for a while.

Dazai: It's fun relaxing and hanging out once in a while, isn't it Atsushi-kun?

Atsushi: Mhmm.

Dazai sees a café across the street. It was eye-catching and is attracting many customers. The place looked really interesting. Not in surprise, Dazai had an idea.

Dazai: Atsushi-kun, wanna go in that café?

Atsushi: Sure Dazai-san. That place looks really nice.

Dazai: Let's go.

Dazai and Atsushi reaches the cafe, and comes in. A bunch of really cute and adorable maids welcomes them.

Maids: Welcome masters!~ ♡

Atsushi, while blushing a bit: D-Dazai-san, w-what is this?

Dazai: Atsushi-kun, this is a maid café.

Atsushi: M-Maid c-café??

Maid: Please take a seat masters!~

Dazai and Atsushi takes their seats and Atsushi appears to be shaking. While waiting, a familiar face comes by their table.

Maid: Good day masters! My name is Lucy, and I will be your maid for the time being! Happy to serve!~ What would you like to order?

Atsushi: L-Lucy-san!!???

Lucy: Atsushi-kun!? What are you doing he-

Dazai: Calm down, What are you doing here Lucy-san?

Lucy, while flustered: I-I just wanted to know how it feels to w-work here..

Dazai: This café is actually really perfect for you! You look nice in that outfit~

Lucy: Shut up!

Atsushi: Dazai-san, stop flirting..

Lucy, while saying with a rude voice: What would you like to order?

Dazai: You know, you shouldn't treat a customer with that attitude~

Lucy: Just shut up and order.

Dazai: Fine, fine.

Dazai and Atsushi orders their foods. Lucy comes back, while still having an annoyed face. She places down the foods with a large 'bang' sound. Many customers looked and placed all of their attention on Lucy.

Customer 1: Was this maid café supposed to be this rude?

Customer 2: They should fire her. What a rude maid.

Customer 3: I'll never come back here again if they're going to act like that to me.

Dazai notices the situation and tries to save Lucy from the gossiping.

Dazai: Oops. I'm sorry. Are you hurt?

Lucy, while blushing: W-What? I-I'm fine.

Dazai whispers something to Lucy, but she doubted him. She now also noticed the situation and had no other choice but to do it.

Lucy, with a soft voice: I'm really sorry masters! I promise I'll be more careful next time.

Dazai: Yes. Thank you for the food.

The mood of the café suddenly changed. It was filled with relief.

After Atsushi and Dazai ate their food, they said goodbye to their friend, Lucy. Other maids waved goodbye too.