Percy: Flashbacks of Betrayal

I am currently running, running from the monster called Sophie. Yes, she is a human or even better (or worse) a demigod. What's a demigod? You know those Greek gods, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades etc. When they have kids with mortals, the kids are called demigods. Anyways, I am running from her.

Finally, exhausted, I fall to the ground, silent tears falling from my broken heart. I am Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson (the best mom ever), bane of Kronos, bane of minotaur, bane of giants, ex-roman praetor, leader of the titan war, slayer of Gaia, member of the seven and so many more titles. However, presently, I am not thinking about that.

No, I am thinking about the heartbreak, the betrayal and everything.

*Flashback* (1 month ago)

I was talking and chatting with my friends and my girlfriend was lying on the grass with her head on my lap. I was twirling a strand of her hair. I looked up and noticed Jason and Piper leaning on each other's shoulders, Leo and Calypso sitting with Leo's arm around Calypso, Hazel and Frank sitting casually, Nico leaning on Will Solace's chest, Clarisse La Rue talking while Chris was stifling his laughter. The sight made me happy and made me feel that the war was worth it.

Of course, trouble had to spoil the moment. The conch horn was blown three times, the sign of danger. I leapt to my feet and without a single glance back, I sprinted towards the borders. The sound of footsteps increased beside me informing me that my friends were following me. I uncapped my pen to form my trustworthy sword, Riptide.

I reached the borders and noticed a girl with sea green eyes, her hair was raven black and was flowing smoothly behind her back. So, she was my sister. Yay!

I looked behind her and saw two dracaenas chasing her. I noticed her trip and fall on the ground. I shouted, "Demigods, stay. I will go and help her. However, keep your weapons ready. There might be more monsters around." With that said I jumped in and rushed in front of my sister.

I noticed the dracaenas tense and cower behind in fear.

I shouted, "Yeah, its me Percy Jackson. Step back or I will kill you."

Surprisingly, they stepped back and ran away. I shook my head. Pathetic monsters. I turned around and frowned at the condition of my sister. I picked her up bridal style and walked back to the camp boundaries.

I was greeted by excited murmuring and high-fives. I even noticed some bags of cash being given to the older kids. So, they put a bet on me, huh. I carried her to the Apollo cabin and laid her on a stretcher.

An Apollo camper told me to wait while she worked on my sister. An hour later, she informed me that my sister has woken up. I thanked her and rushed to her side. She looked at me and smiled. I grinned back and said, "I am Percy, Percy Jackson, you?"

She shyly replied, "Sophie, Sophie Coast."

I gave her my trademark crooked grin and she returned it. Yup, my sister.

She asked, "Can you help me up, please?"

I nodded and helped her up. The moment we were out of the infirmary, we were bombarded by several campers. Suddenly, they gasped and looked above Sophie. I followed their gaze and gave an ear-splitting grin.