[Lunch: 8]

Today, she made a resolve. Her objective for today is:

"Find out Suga's real name"

Sounds simple, right?

Yeah, that's what she thought too.

But then her mind traveled back to when she was about to ask him their friendship.

"He must've been sleeping again"

But the first thing that she sees wasn't his sleeping figure.

It was him leaning on the fences, staring at the cloudy sky.

She mimicked his gesture, trying to deduce what was he looking on the sky. Finding nothing important, she then continue to spill a questions she's curious about.

"What are they to you?"

He realizes her, but didn't look at her. He continue to stare at the sky while saying;

"'They'?"

She nodded, avoiding eye contact because the questions seemed like it came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, they. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok"

A slight pause was there, as if he was searching the right words to say, when in reality, it was already there in front of him.

"They're my friends"

She breaks the eye contact with the lovely eye-shaped cloud, and stare at him instead.

"I thought you didn't have friends"

He cocked his eyebrow, clearly offended by what she said.

"I say i don't have many friends, not that i don't have one"

Did he? Her short-circuited mind couldn't remember if he did. But maybe because she was too exited to have a new friend at the time, so she shrugged it off.

"Besides, aren't you my friend?"

Silence, was all he could get from her.

"..."

He lower his voice, into a more soft one and stare directly at her.

"You didn't think of me as your friend?"

She shake her head, while looking down into the busy fields.

"Sorry… I'm just not used to having someone who actually cares, and not acting their way to get some benefit from me"

She didn't dare to look at him, shame because she didn't think of him as a friend she could rely on. Yet.

"Hey, it's fine. Take your time. Just know that we're here for you. I'm here for you. Whatever happened, i'll be here."

She smiled at him, he seemed to be really genuine.

"Thank you, I will. Oh, and before i forget. Can i ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What is-"

She look left and right, waiting for something to happen. Maybe a tornado will whisk her away from him before even saying it.

"Your name"

She let out hastily, not wasting a single breath.

"My name is Min Yo-"

They both startled by the sound of the metal door colliding with each other due to the strong wind.

For the sake of lord, this is not "Your Name". Stop cutting Yoongi's name.

"Min Yoongi"

"My name is Min Yoongi"

He repeated with louder voice, and then she stayed silent. Because his name sounded so perfect and have a nice ring to it, that she's scared she will soiled it by saying his name.

And that his name leave a deep impression to her heart.