My First Pokemon! | 1

Hiro: Yo! This book was requested by @DimiteoDeluxe. And YN, along with Leaf and Blue, are 12 years old in this book. Hope you all enjoy!"

YN'S POV

I was sitting under a tree writing down some stuff about Pokemon on my notebook. 

???: YN!!!" I look up from my notebook to see Leaf running up to me.

Me: Leaf?"

Leaf: I figured you'd be here! Come on! Don't you want to get your first Pokemon from Prof. Oak?" 

Me: Ah! R-right! I forgot." I was getting up and then Leaf grabbed on to my hand and was dragging me to Prof. Oak's lab.

Me: You know I can get there without your help, Leaf... You can let go of my hand."

Leaf: Nah. I don't think I will." She grinned back at me and I pout.

TIMESKIP

We were at Prof. Oak's laboratory and Blue was standing to my right while Leaf was at my left.

 Oak's laboratory and Blue was standing to my right while Leaf was at my left

Blue: Gramps! I'm fed up with waiting!"

Prof. Oak: Now, now Blue, Just be patient. YN! There are three Pokemon's here!" I look at the table to see three Pokeballs on the table. I look back at Prof. Oak.

Prof. Oak: Haha! They are inside the Pokeballs. When I was young-"

Blue: Ugh! Not again!"

Prof. Oak: I was a serious Pokemon trainer! In my old age, I only have three left, but you can have one! Choose!"

Blue: Hey! Gramps! What about me?"

Leaf: Be patient, Blue."

Blue: What? You wanna start a fight, girly?!"

Leaf: Won't you just end up crying again?"

Blue: Grr! I'll show you who'll cry this time!" Blue was leaning towards Leaf and they're having an intense staring battle.

Me: Blue, calm down." I put my arm in front of him and tried to stop the from fighting.

Blue: Don't interrupt us, YN!"