My First Battle! | 2

Hiro: Hey, sorry for not updating this story sooner. But, I hope you enjoy the chapter."

YN'S POV

Blue: WAAAAAIIT!!! YN! You're not going away without battling me first!"

Me: H-Huh?" Leaf sighs.

Blue: Come on, I'll take you on!" Leaf turns to me.

Leaf: Do you know the basics?"

Me: Y-Yes! Of course!" Leaf smiles.

Leaf: Good! I believe in you, YN!" I nod.

Blue: You ready?"

Me: Yeah."

Blue: Good. Just because we're friends, that doesn't mean I'm going easy on you, YN. I'll win this battle!" I sigh.

Still competitive as ever...

We both took out the Pokeball's from earlier and released the Pokemon inside it.

Blue: Squirtle! Go!"

Me: I choose you, Charmander!"

Charmander: Charmander!"

Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirtle!"

THE BATTLE BEGINS ( THIRD PERSON VIEW )

Blue: Squirtle! Use tackle!"

The Squirtle rushed to the Charmander to tackle it down.

YN: Charmander! Scratch!" 

The Charmander counters Squirtle's tackle with a scratch which knocks back the Squirtle.

Blue: Tackle it again!"

YN: Scratch!"

Blue's Squirtle rushes back at YN's Charmander. YN's Charmander raised it's hand and struck down at the Squirtle, only for it to dodge it's attack and successfully tackled Charmander to the ground. The Charmander grunts in pain and the Squirtle jumped away from it's opponent and waited for it's owner's next order. Charmander got up, but not without wobbling a bit, then instantly went back to it's stance and on high alert.

YN: Charmander! Use Growl!" Charmander lowly growls at YN. YN was taken aback.

YN: H-huh? Not at me, use it at the Squirtle."

Blue: Heh! Tackle!" The Squirtle rushes towards Charmander once again, but this time, the Charmander jumps up and slashes at the Squirtle midair. Squirtle fell forwards, face first.

YN: C-Charmander! You weren't supposed to do that!" The Charmander scoffs while the Squirtle barely managed to get up.

Blue: What's wrong? Is your Pokemon not listening to you?" Blue grins.

YN: This isn't supposed to happen... at least not yet..." YN starts biting on his nail, lost in thought.

Blue: Squirtle, prepare yourself! Go tackle it again!" The Squirtle got ready to rush at the Charmander again until it got knocked back.

YN: Charmander! Listen to me!" The Squirtle looks up to see the Charmander looming over it with a shadow covering it's left eye. Squirtle gulps.

Blue: Hey! Have better control over your Pokemon, YN!"

YN: I'm trying, Blue!" Charmander raised it's hand once again, a creepy aura surrounding it. The Squirtle starts trembling in fear.

Blue: Tch! Squirtle, just tackle it down!" The Squirtle struggles to get up, while the Charmander was still looming over it with it's hand raised.