Another Encounter-- 6

As Mando's ship was flying, somebody was knocking on the ship.

" What is that ?" Mando asked his Good robot, Spas- 16.

" Sir, it appears that the empire and his stormtroopers had stormed around the ship causing them to open up.

Mando pressed the "OPEN" Button and let them enter in and enough time for Mando, Baby Yoda, and Spas- 16 to hide in  Mando's secret room underground his ship followed by a ladder.

 Clang clang! The emperor tried to sense the force if they were here but Spas- 16   put a device that keeps the force weak.

" I cannot sense them somehow, Little smart brats, I'll get them next time!"

And off the emperor walked with his stormtroopers with an evil cackle on their way out. 

" phew, that was close!" Mando said and blasted off in the distance.

" We need to disguise ourselves and get an object that requires the rebel's last hope and tell them that we have changed into a good person and to unit ourselves to defeat the empire once and for all," Mando announced to everyone on the ship.

They landed in the landing area where thousands of stormtroopers were guarding.

They all ducked down and tripped three stormtroopers.

Spas- 16 and Mando had finished disguising themselves and crept to the toilet and helped Baby Yoda change.

Spas - 16 made the stormtrooper suit shrink into Baby Yoda's size and let him wear it.

 They walked and avoided the scan area and spas-16 mind- tricked the guards allowing them in.

They entered in a code that the emperor had on his jacket and the door opened.

Mando handed it to spas- 16  and they blasted their way knocking and defeating swarms of stormtroopers. They managed to get to their ship in time and defeating swarms of robots.

When they blasted in the bright sky, Mando asked  Spas- 16 to drive the ship and Mando walked to baby Yoda.

" Kid I will teach you how to fight".

Mando grabbed out his knife and taught baby Yoda how to use it to attack and defend himself.

Mando asked spas- 16 to make a lightsaber for Baby Yoda. 

Spas- 16 taught Baby Yoda how to use a lightsaber and how to use the force while Mando drove the ship.

Baby Yoda showed Mando what Spas- 16 had taught him, how to use a lightsaber, and to use the force!

 When Mando landed on another desert planet, Hulmith,  troopers with bikes, and blasters had captured Mando while Spas- 16  and Baby Yoda had to use the toilet.

When they went out, Mando was gone!

Spas- 16 and Baby Yoda were on a run and tried to find him!

 Mando entered captured and saw another girl holding him, her name is Carol  Brown.

" I'm another bounty hunter". 

Mando and Carol fought in gun combat dodging and shooting.

Mando told his story to Carol and Carol was convinced and they blasted their way out and Found their way to baby Yoda and spas- 16.