Gala.

Tabitha Pov

It's been two whole weeks since i last saw or seen Dimitri, i am hurt but i convinced myself that he was nothing but full of lies.

Getting ready for the local Gala, i invited my girls over so we can all go together. I really wanted Marisol to come so she can get a feel of the African Culture.

Ever since that day in Mrs.Davito's class Marisol and i gotten very close. Then when i was introduced to Eyba and Niyeli we all just hit it off. Those girls are crazy when we're all together but i love them.

" I'm so excited. I hope all them hour's of looking for the right dress pays off" Marisol says

" Yes it should, and don't be complaining girl. This Gala is BIG. People go on airplanes from different states and even Africa for this day. & you might get chu' a man!" Nyeli said patting Marisol's shoulder

" Y'all too much! " I said throwing my hands in the air laughing hard.

Looking at the outfits that are plastered on my Queen sized bed. We were going to kill it tonight! We all are going to look beautiful.

We all had different little stations, Makeup, Hair then Hygiene and clothes. I placed my phone on my beats speaker playing Pandora.

*

*

*

*

" You beautiful young women look fantastic! I gotta watch out for these boys now huh? " My father said looking at us.

I busted out laughing, but my father was oh so serious.

We got into our Maybac and went to the Gala. Entering i had Marisol by my side and Eyba and Nyeli behind me. " Alymarate " I said to the receptionist. " Oh my lord, princess it's been so long. Right away. " I smiled and nodded.

" The princess is hea "

" The Princess Tabitha. "

" King Kasin is hea "

" Chin up darling, you're doing good. Smile and nod, you look beautiful. " I heard my mom say to Marisol as we sat down.

" So we meet again Princess. . " A voice said beside me.

" Hassin ? " I looked up falling inside those dark eyes again.

" In flesh mamajan, you are still as beautiful as ever princess. Still sadden that - Hello everybody, welcome i hope you guys are enjoying your time being. Our beautiful people, i see we have Royalty hea. Princess please come." The hostess said waving towards our table.

Marisol Pov

" Why is everyone calling her Princess? " I said to myself.

" How do you not know? You came with her..see Miss that's the princess of Africa. She's so beautiful just like the guest she brought hea. I see you know Eyba and Nyeli, Keyna's royalty. " A man said beside me.

" Thank you, this is crazy.. how could they not tell me?" I said aloud kind of hurt but i brushed it off.

" It's something you don't bring up you know, lot's of things come up when you're in royalty. Fakeness and trust issues. Plus they make promises not to say anything until the time is right & the time is right. That's why you're hea. " He smiles.

" And if you don't mind me asking who are you? " I said smirking

" Albato. Prince of Nigeria. Miss Marisol. " I was shocked he knew my name. He so cocky but i like it.

" Hello everyone, i was honored to be here tonight. You all look very lovely, I know it's been awhile but I'll be back. Anyways, let's have a great night eh, enjoy the good music, lovely clothing shows and lets not forget the delicious food. Let this Gala begin!" Tabitha said looking very beautiful strong and confident i was so proud.

She came and sat down. " You looked good up there Princess." Adding lots of emphasis on " princess "

" Thank you, sorry i did-Tabitha quit, I'm not even mad." I leaned in closer too her " Giirl Nyeli wasnt playing, already meet me someone. " I said covering my cheeks which was turning red.

"Who!" Nyeli Eyba and Tabitha said in harmony.

"Albato."

" Albato! " They all scrunched their faces laughing up a storm.

" Oh shuush" I said brushing them off. " I seen you Tabitha, talking to ole dude over there. "

Nyeli and Eyba we're signaling me not to say anything else. " Speaking of the devil.."  Tabitha said through her smile.

" Hello ladies." This beautiful figure of a man said. Looking straight at Tabitha. " Hello Hassin, these are Tabitha's friends. As you know Eyba and Nyeli then Tabitha's new friend Marisol. " Mr. Alymarate stated

The girls gave dry ole greetings. Something is up with this situation. And i'm determined to find out. " May i speak with the princess in the garden area? " Hassin says.

" You may.." Mr. Alymarate states

Tabitha grabbed my thigh before leaving. Eyba Nyeli and I quickly followed them shortly after. Pretending to be looking around i was dying to find out what's up with them.

" What's going on ? Who is he ? and why is Tabitha so uneasy about him?" I asked so confused about the situation.

" Marisol that's her planned husband. When they move back to Africa it's no more Alymarate. It's Algunso."