Anna and the little girl

ANNA POV
It's been a day! Where can she be?!
"Elsa! Elsa? ELSA!" I yelled, running through the halls. "Elsa please come out of your hiding spot!" I said, opening a closet door. Not much like Elsa's favourite place to hide, but there was still a chance.
Nope, never mind.
"Elsa!" I said one more time, before bumping into a little girl.
"Anna?" She asked, smiling.
"Hi! Are you Rapunzel's sister Tiffany?" I asked, also smiling.
"Yes, I am! Why are you running around screaming Elsa's name?"
"She's gone missing! I have no idea where she is." I said, burying my face in my hands.
"I might have an idea!" She said, perking up.
"Really? Tell me! Where do you think she is?" I said, smiling like a fool and grabbing her shoulders.
"Jack Frost took her to go see the Guardians!"
"Jack Frost?" I said, confused. Then, it hit me. "Jack Frost! I knew it! He kidnapped her! I have to go save her!" I said, almost getting away before Tiffany stopped me.
"No, he didn't kidnap her!" She said, giggling and smiling. "They're in love!"
"Wait, what? Tiffany, how do you know that?"
"I just know! Have you not heard of Jelsa?" She asked, like it was something everyone should know about and there should be a movie about it or something.
"Uh, no. Who's Jelsa? Did he kidnap Elsa? I'm gonna get him..."
"Jelsa isn't a person Anna!" She said, laughing. "It's a ship name for Elsa and Jack! They're dating!"
"Jelsa... Cool! She FINALLY found love? YA!" I said, punching the air in victory. "Point Anna. My plan worked." I smiled.
"Um, ok..." Said Tiffany, very confused. Obviously, she didn't know about my awesome master plan to match Elsa with someone. Although, I'd like to meet this Jack Frost and see if he is worthy enough to marry the queen of Arendelle...
That made me think, I wonder if me and Kristoff have a ship name. Annoff? Kanna?
"So, do Kristoff and I have a ship name?"
"Kristanna." She said, smiling.
"What?! His name comes first!?!!! At least it's a reasonable name, but still! Urh!" I crossed my arms in frustration.
"It's ok! Don't worry, just think about Jelsa! They'll be home in 3 days, maybe you should plan them a welcome home party!"
"Wow! That's a great idea! Thanks Tiffany! Do you wanna help?" I asked, already planing things in my head.
"Ok," she paused and thought. "Only if you wanna build a snowman." She smiled and nodded.
"Deal," I said, shanking her hand and smiling.
I can't wait to tell Elsa and Jack everything!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my beloved readers! This was the fun chapter to get all the weight of love and the feels off. After that last chapter was so intense... :)
The new character Tiffany will be in the book more too.
:)
I'm getting the other characters involved more now! :)
Thanks for reading!
-ilovereading12345678