3

It was winter. Why would louis had been swimming? It was too cold, much too cold for a swim anyways. Everyone wanted to know what happened, why it happened, how could Harry have let him go out, why didn't he make him stay in. Everyone wanted to know something, especially Harry. He wanted to know why he did let him go out. Louis could have stayed in, done some exercises, and been done. He didn't need to go for a swim.

It had been three days and Harry broke down every day since he found out. He knew a child had found him, floating face up with his eyes wide open. He knew the kid screamed and cried until somebody found the two of them. It didn't take that long.

Poor kid; traumatized by the cold unmoving eyes staring up at him, the blue tone to Louis' skin, the awful fish smell lingering on the body. Everyone felt bad for the child. Not that they didn't feel bad for the Tomlinson's as well, but you just couldn't feel bad for him to have been the one to find Louis instead of an adult.

Harry hadn't left his flat since Louis' death, and people wanted him out so he can get the funeral organized. How do they expect him to do that?

Harry hadn't really seen Louis dead. He didn't want to. He couldn't. How could Harry look at the man he once kissed in a morgue? How could he see the man he loved with a grey face and closed eyes, with no rising chest, and no heartbeat, with no intention of moving from his place, and not ever moving again?

It wasn't supposed to be that way. Louis and Harry were saving up for a house. Their first real, nice house. They were gonna go all out, two stories and maybe even an in-ground pool. They were gonna get a few pets; a couple dogs, a cat, maybe even a hamster. They already had a pet, a little puppy named Bruce. Bruce loved Louis, so when Louis didn't come home, Bruce didn't know what to do. It's a sad thing seeing a little puppy having to be destroyed over and over again by the lack of love for days. Bruce had Harry, and Harry tried, but the only thing Bruce (and everyone) wanted was Louis.

The whole world missed him.