The Talk

Daryl knew something was up with Tegan when she pulled away from his touch. He starred at her as she watched Rick speak with Jesus about what was next. Tegan noticed, but decided it was best to let him relax before speaking.

The group decided to spend the night at Hilltop and wait to speak with Gregory in the morning if he pulls through.

Jesus gave everyone a different room or trailer. Rick and Carl took a room together. Abraham went in his own room. Maggie and Glenn got a trailer and Daryl and Tegan got the room in between Abraham and, Carl and Rick. No one said anything, but Carl watched the two walk into the room together. It was late now and they all were settling in for the night.

"Tegan," Daryl said as the young woman sat on the edge of the bed.

"You killed that man, Daryl," Tegan stuttered.

"Yeah, so? He hurt you," Daryl growled narrowing his eyes.

"You didn't have to kill him!" she yelled, starting to feel a heat rise in her body.

"Yes I did! If he got the chance he would've killed one of us. He almost did!" He shoved one his fingers in her directions as his eyes fell on the cut on her neck. Tegan's hand instinctively went to cover it.

"I was fine," she mumbled.

"I was afraid!" he shouted. "I was afraid that he was going to kill you. Right there in front of me and I wasn't going to be able to stop it. No one was." Tegan's eyes fell on his. For a moment, she thought she saw tears. She stood and walked over to him. Her hand caressing his face.

"Daryl," she whispered.

"I can't lose you," he said staring deep into her bright blue eyes. Tegan could feel his arm wrap around her waist and pull her tightly towards him. Before their lips could meet a small knock came at the door. Daryl spun quickly to open it, a little annoyed by the interruption. The young boy with long brown hairv stood there staring between the two.

"What?" Daryl grunted at Carl.

"I heard yelling and wanted to make sure everything was okay," the jealous kid said. His eyes drifted to Tegan's and she gave him a slight smile.

"All good here bud," she said.

"Okay, well I am right next door with my dad if you need us," he told her. Daryl watched the exchange with a roll of his eyes.

"Thanks, kid," she laughed. "We will see ya tomorrow." Carl nodded before taking the two steps down the hallway. Daryl closed the door with a chuckle.

"The kid has it bad," he said before turning back to Tegan.

"What?" she asked still not seeing Carl's secret crush on her.

"You mean to tell me you never noticed the way he follows you, talks to you, looks at you?" Daryl asked her.

"What are you talking about? I see him as a little brother," she said with an even more puzzled look.

"He drools over you!" Daryl laughed walking over towards the left side of the bed.

"No way!" she scoffed crossing her arms.

"I'm telling ya, babe," he plopped down on the clean sheets throwing his arms behind his head. His legs were crossed at the ankles.

"Babe?" Tegan asked raising an eyebrow. Daryl started chewing on his lip nervously again.

"Do you mind?" he questioned.

"Not at all," she walked over to the right side of the bed and laid down next to him, resting her head on his chest.

"He does drool over you though," Daryl whispered.

"No he doesn't!" Tegan slapped his shoulder gently.

"I caught him starring at your ass the other day."

"It's hard not too." Tegan shrugged and she felt Daryl tense. "I know you agree." His eyes glanced down at her.

"Shut up and go to sleep," he grumbled kicking his nasty boots onto the floor. Tegan followed his lead and they got undressed and called under the covers together.

Tegan traced his body with her fingers, lingering longer on his abs then anything. "Daryl?" She whispered, hoping the redneck wasn't asleep yet.

"What?" he grunted back, just as awake as she was.

"Maggie's pregnant," She told him, not able to keep the secret any longer. Daryl nodded, but didn't say anything. "Doesn't that make you scared for her?"

"Why?" He asked. She could hear him nervously chewing his lip again like he always does.

"I mean, having a baby in this world is a scary thought," she said with a shrug. Daryl moved on his side and leaned over top of her. She could just make out his face in the moonlight.

"A child means hope. Without hope, what's the point?" He asked her.

"Would you want a kid?" She teased her fingers through the ends of his hair.

"I don't know," he mumbled.

"You know, even in this light you turn me on," she said grinning, trying to change the subject. She wanted to relax after the day she had and there was only one way she knew how.

That was all Daryl needed to hear. He laid fully on top of her connecting their lips together. She wrapped her legs around his waist. It didn't take long for him to get rock hard. His tip danced its way around her entrance before slowly inserting itself inside. She let out a long soft moan causing him to tense inside her.

"Fuck," he groaned into her ear. Tegan gripped onto Daryl's back, digging her nails into his rough skin. Her mouth latched onto his shoulder and bit it tightly, trying to muffle her unwanted screams. As Daryl went faster the headboard started slamming into the wall. Neither of them thought about the people next door and what they would hear. Well, maybe it was more they didn't care. In this world, you need a stress reliever and what better why then to fuck.

Daryl held one hand against the headboard as his other grabbed Tegans right leg and pushed it up behind her head. She could feel him go deep into her guts causing her to let out a loud moan, without thinking. Daryl didn't shush her though. Was this a power thing? A dominance thing? Neither one knew, but what they both knew was that Daryl wanted everyone to know she was his and that he was hers.

Tegan gripped onto Daryl's muscles as she felt him unload inside her for the third time since they started having sex not that long ago. She hadn't finished and Daryl knew that. He slipped himself out of her and dropped her leg to the side. His lips traced her jawline before kissing down her neck to her bare chest. He used his tongue to lick down her stomach, causing her to let out a long groan.

"Daryl," she whined as he kissed the inside of her thighs, inching ever so closely to her hot middle. Before she could say another word he dug in. Her eyes flung open wide as his tongue danced around her wetness. The gasp escaped her lips as he gently took her clit between his lips, sucking slightly.

"God, you taste good," he murmured before going back in. His hands gripped her waist, pulling her into him as close as possible.

"Daryl," she moaned gripping tightly onto the bed sheets. She could feel her release coming. It didn't take long her to let out one last long moan. He pulled licking his lips and smiling up at her.

Next door, Rick looked over at his son. He seemed to be sleeping and thank god for that. It would kill him to hear what was happening in the room next to them. Rick didn't know his son laid awake, staring at the wall and wondering what Daryl had that he didn't. He knew the age was a big thing, but she hadn't even given him a second look. She drooled over Daryl like he was the hottest man on earth.

In the room on the other side of Daryl and Tegan, Abraham laid awake. He could her the two next door going at it like rabbits. Silently, in his head, he congratulated Daryl. He would admit, Tegan was hot and funny. The perfect woman. Everyone loved her and she loved everyone, but not the same way she loved the man she just had sex with. Not the same way at all.