You are My mother

{A/N :This story takes place in endgame. It's an Alternate Universe where Loki was there in endgame, working with Avengers and gets to meet Frigga through Time Heist . Hope you like it..}

●●●

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know, that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're going to win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

Captain America ended his heroic speech, providing rest to his voice as he turned his face towards Tony who was listening to all the words carefully, like everyone else. Steve made eye contact with Tony , receiving a smirk from the playboy philanthropist genius billionaire.

"He's pretty good at that". Rocket's running commentary escaped his mouth, followed by the speech.

Loki's P. O. V.

I headed towards the stairs which led to big set up. These mortals called it 'Time Heist' . A red and white helmet surrounded our faces as we pressed a button , we were dressed in a matching red and white suit with Avengers logo as well.
It's funny cause I was wondering how did it come from a button, I use to do it with my magic but these midgardians call it nanotechnology.
Stark and Bruce made it together and I found it a bit strange and interesting at the same it. Mortals surely are creative.

Steve's words echoed inside my head as I headed up, providing encouragement and truly a feeling of righteousness surging inside me. I was steadily approaching the top of the set up, like everyone else did along with recalling the time when Thor was not agreeing to come here.

Thor and I were among the lucky ones who survived the snap, but everyone wasn't. We lost half of our people when that Mad Titan attacked our spaceship.I faked my death to fetch help for all of us, but I didn't come to any conclusion.

Surely, Thor feels guilty for all that happened to us, he lost his faith in himself after getting defeated by Thanos,who was successful in his mission. It was my fault...I shouldn't had stolen the Tesseract from our Treasury....... We lost our home and then half of our people. Brother thinks he is not a worthy king because he failed to protect us.

Although he may take up eating that midgardian fastfood, drinking beer and playing that fortnite game to show he is comfortable, I know he is so broken inside. He just came here because I persuaded him to do so.

Although I have always been bit envious of my brother, I can't see him like this. I can't believe that this worthy warrior would turn into a broken man.

I still have hope that this mission can set everything alright. Now, we have to go Asgard to get that aether out of that Jane maiden with the device provided to us.

I wonder what problems and challenges we are going to face. It was quite surreal thing cause I never expected that I will be a part of team with whom I fought around 11 years ago,in 2012. It's a long story, a long journey from 2012 to 2023 , but still quite it's prestigious to call myself a part of Avengers. I can sense all the bravery and self sacrifice flowing through my veins.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when we had to press that button on our wrists. My teammates of Team Asgard are Thor and Rocket. We are supposed to take Aether out of Jane Maiden.

My emerald gaze fell on Thor as my lips curled into a confident smile, which was returned by my brother as well.

As soon as we pressed the button after inserting the pym particles, the floor vanished in thin air and we fell into something like bifrost, which sucked us inside. It had dazzling lights, like our bifrost and falling in it gave me some weird sensations in my stomach for we were shrinking and shrinking . Then a bright light came and we finally felt land under our feet. I took a long breathe before balancing my self.