1. LUKE

The man standing in front of me is none other than wealthy business tycoon Lucas Francis Warner the Third. Yes, the third. The third of a series of blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and absolutely gorgeous men. I, personally, prefer to refer to him as Luke. Because to me he's just Luke, not some panty-dropping sex-god like all these other females think of him as.

Cue the heavy fucking eyeroll.

No, the reason Luke is the way he is is because of me. I ruined this man for all other women. Well, maybe not ruined, considering I'm the one who taught him how to use that monster of a cock in his pants. I will say that I did fuck him up a little. Oh and I've also fucked him sideways, front ways, just about every way.

Before our adventurous sexual extravaganzas he'd just been a sweet and loving rich boy. He was just Luke. Luke, the guy who's good at everything. The man who is extremely smart. Mr. Business savvy. He definitely didn't appear as someone who enjoyed being absolutely fucking dominated. Most people would never even begin to fathom the type of kink he was into. He's all about business. He's all about control. He's all about those things except when he was with me.

"Hello Luke." I give him the sweetest smile I can conjure but he's not buying it. No, this man knows me, the real me, my inner freak of freaks me, that one. He knows there are moments where there is absolutely nothing sweet about me.

"Malyssa, how lovely to see you." And by the way he said the word lovely I know he feels anything but that way about seeing me again. I truly couldn't blame him though. If I was him I wouldn't want to see me either.

"How've you been?" And I really want to add 'are you still into ass-play?' but this is probably not the time nor the place. I've done things with this man I'm sure he'd never want anyone to know about. The thoughts of said activities send a delicious wave of sadistic pleasure over me.

I can't help but picture him helpless beneath me, handcuffed to a bed while moaning out my name in painful pleasure. The visual makes me smirk because I know that irritated face he's giving me right now can contort into the most beautiful mask of painful orgasmic bliss. He knows just what I can deliver and the she-devil in me is basically purring to be let out of her cage.

Luke loudly clears his throat pulling me out of my bittersweet memories of having him spread-eagled, chained and collared on my bed. I miss pulling that choker while I suck his-

"Mal?" I blink a few times up at him trying to clear my mind of her devious thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm just a little tied-up in here." I point to my temple with a smirk. The innuendo is not lost on him and I can tell by the subtle twitch of his lips.

I'm sure he'd be happy to indulge me if I hadn't broken his heart into a million little pieces. So, that brings me right back to the original point of why I'm here. I need to focus on finding my sister and not this guy's ten-inch cock. The one that barely fit inside of me while I-

"Can you not think about sex for more than five fucking minutes?" He barks down angrily at me. Where'd that dominance come from? Mmm, he'd be fun now. "For fuck's sake, Mal." He gives me a hard stare.

"You never used to have an issue with it before." His jaw ticks and I can't tell if it's from anger or maybe a subtlety of something else. "I need your help."

He cocks an incredulous brow at me. "My help? After all these years and you suddenly need my help? Are you fucking kidding me, Malyssa?" I really wish I was, especially with the circumstance it's going to put me in. It's the one that tore he and I apart.

"I don't want to have to need it but that doesn't change the fact that I do, Luke." He gives me a giant smirk and I have a feeling he's thinking I need his help in other ways than what I do.