Yahoo!

WELLLLL IM IN A REALLY GREAT MOOD!! IM GETTING A KILLUA FIGMA FIGURE FOR CHRISTMAS!!! RIGHT FROM JAPAN >u<

AND FIGMA IS HIGH QUALITY SHIT TOO!

anyways.. *calms down* I'm just doing this out of happiness. Here's a bio! Btw.. I'll add a pic of the figure I'm getting. You can find a video on YouTube of the presentation.

Celoa Ebatryne

Age: 11 1/2

Birthday: February 2nd (my bday!!)

Weight: 87 lb

Height: 4'11"

Character Song: Doki Doki Waku Waku

Appearance:

Hair- long brown hair, seems to shimmer and looks luscious

Eyes- big glassy dark green eyes, look a little boyish and give off a sweet look

Other- she gives off a tomboy, yet sweet look. You know how some anime boys have long hair? Well she kind looks like haruhi fujioka with long hair and green eyes. May I say she has the tiniest boobs (beware of my immaturity) so that you can't see the bumps through her prince outfits but through her dresses.

Clothing Appearance:

She usually wears a blue-green longish prince shirt complete with white stripes and shoulder stuff. She wears white leggings and brown prince boot things. Also, dual swords on her back. For more details.. Look at cover! I might add a pic on the side of the first chapter to show you.

Personality: complete tomboy on the outside, but occasionally— or around her beloved ones— shows her inner cute and sweetness. She is less tomboyish later in the series/novel/book(s).

Nen: unknown, but seems to activate when she takes her precious gold and diamond necklace off.

Other: she is mistaken for a boy until she says she is a lady.

Yay! I really can't wait till I get that killua figma! You see, it comes with extra hands, extra face, accessories, a stand, and its very articulated.

Hope my mother wasn't lying about getting it. That cheapskate.

Anyways, bye and thx for reading!

Ja ne~!