The Story Of Him? Part 1

Omfg I got a notification saying someone added this to their reading list!! I had to start it! Just for readers!

✏✏✏✏

Hey, I'm Celoa~

I had just gotten to the hunters exam, allowed to go at my age of 11 due to my famous family. But I do not like them, for they brutally punish and ignore my happiness.

But something interrupted my thoughts— a unique group of examinees walked in, people snickering at them. I could feel their auras.

I needed to meet them!

I wore my white cloak, and pinned my tag on it. I was #400. I walked over to the group.

The black haired one noticed and smiled. "Hi! Who are you??" I smiled back, ignoring the aggressive one in the suit.

"I'm Celoa. Nice to meet you.." I started, remembering that I didn't know his name.

"Gon Freecss!" Oh! Nice Naive Name! Hehe.. "And Kurapika and Leorio"

"Hey, Gon, you look around my age, how old are you?" I asked.

"12! You?" Hmm.. I think I'll be honest..

"11." I stated, surprising Leorio and Kurapika.

"Eh?! But 12 is the minimum age requirement!"

"Oh? I know! My family is famous in the hunters association."

Oh? Oh! I didn't mention that my mother and brothers are famous.. And my dad was the only bad one.. Right? Hehe.. Sorry! But my name is worth billions.

"You see, I'm Celoa Peri'el Yvonnette Ebatryne." I formally introduced, taking the pin off my cloak, throwing off my cloak, and pinning the pinny pin on my chest, where pinny pins get pinned.

"Another male? To be expected, Yvonnette-Dono." Kurapika started blabbing. Is he really?!?

"Don't call me that. I'm your friend!" I demanded, then becoming serious. "And.. Are you part of the Kurta clan?" I ended.

"Exactly."

✏✏✏✏✏✏

Don't kill me!

I just wanted to give a starter.. May be only nothing to people with computers, but I have a tablet!

Ok, part 2 will be out when I get to update!

Plus, I added Celoa and a video I found of the Killua figma I'm getting! But you'll gave to watch the Gon part before seeing Killua :3

Ja ne~!