F I V E

***Later that day

Alex:

After I showered up at East's house, I left and went home to change clothes. When I got there Andre wasn't there, THANK GOD! Since Andre wasn't there I decided to stay home for a little while and take a nap.

iMessages:

East🥰💛: You made it home safe shordy?
Me: Yes, thanks for asking❤️
East🥰💛: Wyd?
Me: About to take a nap, hbu?
East🥰💛: Going to handle some business, you get some rest, I'll ttyl ❤️
Me: Ttyl

After I sent my last text to East, I set my alarm to 6:30 p.m so I can be up in time, I plan on going back to East's house.

Dave:

What Alex told me what happened to her last boyfriend, I couldn't get it off my mind, I had to go find out more about this and I had to get information on Andre. I don't want to be hanging with no one that can't be trusted.

I pulled up to my cousin Chris crib, we are close. After my father got killed, him, his father and mother was the only ones there for me and my mother. I got out my car and walked into Chris's house.

Picture Of Chris:

When I walked in all I heard was this nigga singing, that's all he do

When I walked in all I heard was this nigga singing, that's all he do. His wife always yell at him because he'll have the music blasting all through the house.

Once Chris saw me, he turn the music down and dap me up saying, "Wassup blood." He know damn well what he was doing, he knows imma crip but i'm not gonna get on his ass right now because I need some information from him.

Dave: Funny! I'm not gonna fuck you up right now bitch.

Chris: Blah blah, but wassup hoe?

Dave: I know you've been down here for a while now, I need some information on someone.

Chris: Who?

Dave: Andre

Chris: I thought you and dude was cool

Dave: Nah, just because I hang with em don't mean nothing. You know this dude name Cameron? He got killed bout 2 years ago?

Chris: Yeah, how you know about that? Cameron was like my little brother, shit was sad man.

Dave: The girl that use to date him before he got killed told me. It's just funny how she told me Andre came in her life right after Cameron's burial. Knowing the type of person Andre is and the things I seen him do just made me think.

Chris: So you think Andre had something to do with my bro's death?

Dave: Yea

Chris: Hmm, well imma get my boys to get some information on him and his background.

Dave: Ight bro, just hmu when you found out.

Chris: Ight bro

After I left Chris house it was 6:45 p.m, I sent Alex a text and told her I was on my way home. I don't know why but I fw this girl vibe and I really like her.

I pulled up to my crib and got out my car. Once I got in my house, I played some music and hop in the shower.

Alex:

After I got out the shower, I saw when East text me 15mins ago saying he was otw home. I got dressed and did my hair, I flat iron it a little. I didn't put on any make up, just a little mascara and lipstick.

After I got done, I grab my phone and text East and told him I was otw

After I got done, I grab my phone and text East and told him I was otw. I grab my keys and wallet and walked in the living room getting ready to leave out but soon as i was about to open the door Andre walks in.

Andre: Where you been?

Alex: Out

Andre: Out being a hoe?

Alex: You know what, I have to go goodbye

Soon as I tried to walk out the door Andre lifted his hand and slapped me, I fell to the floor, he started stomping me and boxing me, I tried to fight back but he was too strong, he continued to stomp and kick me, then he hit me in my face again, next thing I know I was out.

Dave:

It's been an hour since Alex texted me and said she was otw, It only take like 10mins to get to my house from hers. I texted her and asked "where is she?"

20mins later***

I looked at my phone, still no text from Alex, so I decided to pull up at her house.

When I got to Alex house the door was cracked open, I knocked on the door but didn't got a answer so I just went in. When I opened the door, I saw Alex laying on the floor with her face swollen and blood all over her. I tried to wake her but she wouldn't wake up. I already knew what happened to her and it just made me so mad, I would really kill that dude right now.

I picked Alex up and took her to my car. I drove to the Nearest emergency room, I picked Alex up and carried her into the hospital and asked the nurses for help, they immediately came and help me and started asking me questions, I told them I'm a friend of hers and I found her in her house like this. They said she was losing to much blood so they had to put her in a room fast.

So much was going on in my mind, I really wanna hurt Andre right now, but his time is coming. Right now I'm just hoping Alex is ok!

———————————————————————————
Ignore the mistakes please. 😘 & Thanks for reading 💛