The End

HOLY SHEEEEET GUYS IM EXCITED THIS WILL BE MY FIRST FINISHED STORY SINCE THE GERITA ONE!!!!!! GAHHHHHH I HOPE I DONT MESS THIS UP!!!!!!!! ILL EVEN TRY FOR NO SPELLING ERRORS.....MIRICALES CAN HAPPEN....ACTUALLY NAH ILL TRY BUT I AINT DOING SPELL CHECK BECAUSE I JUST TRIED AND HALF MY SHIT NEEDED SPELL CHECK AND IM VERY VERY VERY VERY LAZY. K.O LETS START!!))

I laughed as me and America sat on a park bench, he put an arm around my shoulder and made me lean over to him then messed with my hair. Finally after breaking from his 'strong' grip and controling my laughter i looked to him our eyes locking and he shined that perfect idiotic smile. Thats when i knew i had fallen for a stupid american....

"Dammit..." mumbling i sipped more of my whiskey tears streaming down my cheeks. Why didnt i stand up and fight for him! Why didnt i see he was in pain? Sighing i chugged more of my drink and stood up, "Ill...ill fix this...." I wipped the tears away which were instantly replaced and grabbed the bottle heading to the bathroom. Quickly i reached in the cabinet grabbing the bottle of pills and smiled, ill be with him soon....my love.....the only person i ever truly would die for.

The front door closed signaling my wife was home, truly she can go to hell because i never loved her and i never will, "Alfred im coming." I ran to my room closing and locking the door then sat on the bed pulling out an old picture album. I slipped out three pictures and smiled down at them my heart breaking with each second i stared at them. One was of me and America on our first date, Japan was spieing on us and had took the picture. America took me to a play and i held tightly to a rose that he gave me and leaned on his shoulder.

More tears streaked down my cheek as i flipped to the next picture, in this one it was during America's birthday and i had gotten him a unicorn. He swore never to let me go and in the picture held me tightly like a bride....I deserve the torture of seeing these, of seeing all the pain i caused him and seeing what i gave up to please my queen. Sighing i finally reached the last pciture...the worst of all....me and America sat at a picnic below a tree and i remeber i was surpposed to say good bye for good when suddenly he kissed me...Japan got the perfect picture as we kissed....."My face was red like a tomatoe...." I laughed bitterly and clutched the pictures with one hand then grabbed the pills.

By now my wife was knocking on the door and truly i hope she is the first to see my body....i hate her even though its my fault....i hate her. I threw maybe half the bottle in my mouth then grabbed the whiskey and chugged the rest, a sharp pain turned into a burning spread througout my chest and i couldnt breath. I fell to the side still on the bed and hugged the pictures tightly as the room spun and i coughed out blood...then....blackness over welmed me....

THIRD PERSON))

Japan, Canada and Seychells stared down at the two graves side by side, the wind seemed to cry with the sad group over the lose of their very dear friends. Flowers lay both the two's favorite type and Seychells layed down a rose onto the newest grave. She stepped back and they stared down with tear stained cheeks. Then she slowly looked up for some reason drawn to look around, she glanced to the side and there the faint image of America and England walked hand and hand away from the sad trio, they were happy which made her smile slightly then look back down.