Chapter 2, Team Chaos goes to school! and reunion?

Talking - (person) Why hello there.

Shouting - (person) SHUT THE FUCK UP HALF AND HALF!

Thinking - (person) 'Who was that?'

Whispering - (person) hey psst wanna hear a joke?

Action - (person) *picks up a bottle and tosses it into the trash*

Time skip - Time skip brought to you by chibi Arthur writing

Arthur notes - {hello 👋}

______________________________________________________________

Third person

It is now currently morning time in the town of kuoh, in the Rei household everyone was sleeping in bed except for two people, this was void little sister Suzie Rei, she was currently cooking french toast with her older brother void both wearing cooking aprons, once the french toast was done void turned to his turned to her brother.

(Suzie) Big brother, i'm gonna go wake up Annie,Vixen and Lucy you can wake up the boys.

(Void) Ok sis.

with that suzie left void and started her up to Annie room her best friend and maid, Annie family has been a maid family to the Rei ever since they rescued them from a group of fallen angels, ever since then their family have sworn to serve the rei family, for instance void has Annie big sister as his personal maid but he gives her so much free time because he wishes to not become a spoiled rich kid that can't do anything.

Suzie reaches Annie door she knocked lightly, she hears footsteps coming towards the door then the door opens to reveal Annie wearing her maid outfit.

(Annie) Good morning lady Suzie, I shall go wake up everyone else.

(Suzie) No need Annie and what did I say about calling me lady? Were friends remember us our regular names.

Suzie said as she smiled at annie who smiled back, they both went off to wake up Vixen and Lucy, first was Vix room seeing hers was closer to annie room, Annie knocked on the door and waited only for Lucy to open the door with a yawn.

(Lucy) *yawns* Yes?

(Suzie) Breakfast is ready to be eaten.

Lucy nodded as she walks back into the room, annie and suzie then walk to the kitchen seeing the other two male members of team chaos already eating they sit down and eat.

After everyone came down and ate void asked what was Lucy and Vixen doing last night.

(Vixen) We were testing our mystical gears to see if we could find a new mystical gear in kuoh, sadly we found none.

Annie looks confused along with Lucy as void sighs and turns to them.

(Void) Mystical gears are weapons that help bring out a wielders true powers both physically and magically, the gear choices it wielder not the person, know to explain Lucy and Vixen theory is because a mystical gear holds a unique magical property that connects them all together.

(Suzie) wow wait what about our royal weapons?

(Void) Those are a bit different you see a royal weapon is unique to the royal that wields it, take for instance my dark king is named that because of a long forgotten king of Exoticis Vera but was strong with dark magic.

Both Suzie and Annie nodded as they started eating again, shortly after everyone was done eating and got dressed for school they started to walk towards school after dropping off Suzie and Annie, while walking void had felt an uneasy magical presence in kuoh he looked around to see a black cat looking at him with golden eyes.