O N E

Brittany Matthews
Age: 23
Played by herself
————————————————
B R I T T A N Y

He doesn't know yet. My ex boyfriend, Patrick Mahomes. Yes the Patrick Mahomes. We broke up when I was 2 weeks pregnant, and I never told him. He's now a quarterback for the Chiefs and he's actually really good. Our child, his name is Noah and he's 1 years old now. His eyes are like Patrick's, and he even looks like Patrick, except the nose. He loves watching his dad play and I even find myself liking it to. I miss Patrick so much, but I don't think he misses me.

Today is game day and the day I get to go to Arrowhead stadium and stand by the Chiefs because Travis Kelce is my cousin and Andy Reid allows me to. I get out and walk down to Travis, he hugs me, then Noah, then sits down starting a conversation.

"There's Patrick, he's been talking about you a lot and wondering what are you doing with that baby" He says.
"I'll go talk to him I guess" I say as Travis nods and I walk over to Patrick.

"Hey Patrick" I say.
"Oh um hi Brittany" He says.
"Can we still be friends?" I ask.
"Sure but Brittany" He says.
"What?" I ask.
"Who's baby is that?" Patrick asks.
"It's yours Patrick, his name is Noah and he's 1 years old" I say.
"Can I hold him?" He asks.
"Yes you may" I say and give him Noah.
"Hey baby" He says and kisses his forehead which makes my heart melt. He hands me Noah back and kisses my forehead.

"I've missed you Brittany, I feel like an idiot for leaving you" He says.
"It's okay Pat, and I miss you to" I say.
"Can we talk after the game?" He asks.
"Yes" I say and we kiss as he runs out on the field.

1 hour later

We won 50-20. I smile as Patrick runs over to me and hugs me and Noah, picking him and putting his legs between his neck and walks to his team, technically showing off Noah. I giggle and walk over to them, taking Noah back into my arms.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.
"Well, would you um, be my girlfriend again?" He asks.
"Yes Patrick I would love to be your girlfriend" I say as we kiss. We exchange numbers and I leave to go home.

When I get home I sit Noah down on the couch and sit beside him, turning on Spongebob Squarepants.

5 hours later

I wake up and see that Patrick was calling me. I quickly answer.

"Hey can you pick me up at Arrowhead" He said.
"What are you doing at Arrowhead at 8 PM?" I ask.
"My parents texted me s-saying they were in a different state. I live with them and I have no ride because my car is at home" He says. I could hear the shiver in his voice and I agreed. I pick up Noah who was sleeping and carefully put him in his car seat and start the car, driving to Arrowhead. I drive up to Patrick and he gets in the passenger seat and thanks me. I tell him you're welcome and we drive to my house.
We walk in and he sits down on the couch, turning on the tv. I sit Noah down beside him and he sit him on this lap and they watch Spongebob together. I could hear their laughs in the kitchen as I found myself laughing to. I cook spaghetti for me and Patrick and get food for Noah. We all eat on the couch and watch Spongebob.

"Dang baby this is good" Patrick says.
"Thanks babe" I say kissing his cheek.
"Welcome" He says as we stop talking and eat.

Time skip

Patrick walks into Noah's room, kissing him, then kissing me and walking to my room. I walk in and he quickly gets out of bed, realizing he didn't ask to sleep there.

"Pat, we're dating, it's okay" I say as he nods and takes his shirt off, revealing his abs, I find myself staring as he smiles and walks over to me, giving me a kiss, then walking to his side of the bed. I giggle and put my pjs on and walk into bed, falling asleep. I'm so glad Patrick is in mine and Noah's life. I couldn't imagine life without him, it's just to heartbreaking.