I guess ill try

"Ready when you are" peridot said not wanting to make her friend uncomfortable.

Lapis nodded making her gem vulnerable to peridot, being how much she had grown to trust her over time.

Peridot had placed two fingers on either side of Lapis's gem as she gently and carefully began to press down lightly on Lapis's gem.

Slightly startled, Lapis jumped, but then got used to the action allowing Peridot to continue.

Peridot places her free hand on Lapis's shoulder. "If you need me to stop, I can. I know your gem is a very delicate area and this action does not relax everyone."

"No, no, it's ok. You can continue." Lapis responds.

Peridot moved her two fingers in a circular motion gently massaging Lapis's gem until it gave off a gentle warm glow letting her know she was doing it right.

Lapis could feel all the lingering pain and fear slowly dissolve as she was finally able to let go of the painful memories. Even if it was just for a moment, Lapis enjoyed this feeling of "happiness" one that she couldn't really feel without lingering fear blocking it. What's more, a being she really cared for was behind her supporting half her weight. She closed her eyes feeling each part of her form relax. A content sigh escaped Lapis as she enjoyed this moment.

Peridot, taking notice of Lapis's enjoyment of her gentle display of affection could feel her self esteem raise, feeling accomplished. About 7 minutes passed, and Peridot could feel that Lapis had fallen asleep on her. With her metal powers, Peridot had gone down to the barn to get a trash can lid. She lifted herself back up to the roof of the barn as she gently swept lapis onto the lid carefully lowering her back into the barn as she placed Lapis in her hammock. Peridot sat down to fiddle with some project she had been working on, but hearing Lapis snore, she realized how lonely the barn had gotten. Peridot decided to pass the time by heading onto a mattress and falling asleep.