Chapter 5

Let It Go

I started to move around and saw time and it was 10:15 a.m. and thought

"Man, I've must have been really tired." When I got up and my legs weren't nub anymore. Then I saw a new outfit on the dresser and a note, and of course I read the note and it said,

'Dear Hannah, Sorry, we didn't have time to see if you woke up. Donnie caught some Foot Clan activity and downtown. Splinter will have a word with you when you get up. Make sure you where your outfit because Mikey thought it will shut you. So you can get dressed, at least get something to eat, and meet Splinter in the arena.

Sincerely, Raphael (a.k.a. Raph).' I found it odd that Raph write me the note but not the others. I shook it off and decided to get the outfit on, and headed to the kitchen and found leftover pizza. I ate the leftover pizza and headed to the training area and as expected Splinter was there holding a weapon of some kind that I never seen before.

"Hannah, Michelangelo told me that you have no weapon ever since your master was Killed." I nodded in reply as he walked to the edge of the arena, as he got a wooden box and open it, and inside was a fan. I got confused when I got it out of the box and held it. It was a perfect the weight, the grip and the length was just the right size for me with a perfect balance.

"What is this?" I asked confused.

"It is called a War Fan. A weapon used for a Kunoichi warrior like you, use it well." As he said that I open it and its light blue with cherry blossoms on it and the metal shown a reflection of me and shown my master standing beside me as he put his hand on my shoulder as he disappeared as he appeared. I sighed and bowed of a thank you sign. As soon as I got finished practicing with my war fans in the arena. He walks over and hand me a light blue mask and coming down from its braided light blue cloth.

"Child, are you ready to wearer this cause if you do you shall remain in the shadows, and no one will ever trust you." I thought for a moment and nodded as I bent down as he put it on he let the braided cloth to the left shoulder. As I got up I thanked him and went to my room and looked at the mirror. I looked like a real Kunoichi ninja, but the mast made me unconformable to look like them. I decided to go out and on to the roofs since tomorrow is my birthday and probably no one ever cares. I went to one of the roofs and looked at the view of New York at night. I didn't know that the Turtles was watching me and listening to me. I say something to myself.

"Well another birthday forgotten and it a sixteen birthday that no one care about, great, just great all I want is a best birthday of my life, but no, another forgotten day like this happens each year." I began to cry because no one seems to care how I feel or how I felt. As soon as the others heard me they thought to head back and plan for my party. As Raph was about to leave when he heard me talking again,

"Well look at the bright side Hannah, at least you found the man you like, well more than a friend." Raph paid close attention to me and I said something that changes our lives.

"Raphael, he's the one for me. I mean sure he want to act tough, but I know deep down he always wanted to protect the one he loves, and that what I like about him. He's very nice, very strong and I think he needs another human like me to talk to." He stood there in shock of what I thought about him, and I think he's thinking the same thing about me. And then when he was going to pop out I said.

"Well I'd better get going; before the others find out I'm gone too long." Soon I ran to the next building to head to their home. Raph on the other hand went to the dress, jewelry and shoes store and headed in. I got home and no one was there.