Prologue

No Ones P.O.V
"Hey did you know?" "

Know what?" The demons were talking among themselves 

"That there's a priestess that protects the flower that master is looking for" 

"No way!? There's actually someone guarding that!?" What the demons didn't know was that their master was watching and listening to everything they're saying and seeing.

Muzan P.O.V
When I was listening to my demons conversations 'To think there's a woman protecting the lily that'll make me survive the sun...' I snapped my fingers and appeared my upper moon demons along with some lower moon demons 

"Yes master, you summoned us?" 

"Yes. I want all of you to find a woman who protects the flower that I want!"

They all gasped especially upper moon 1 

"So a woman is protecting the lily that master desires but here's my question... Is she at least pretty?" He head got punched 

"Seriously? Is women all you think about Douma?" 

"Listen all of you! I want you all to find that woman and bring her to me! If she refuses to come willing then take by force!" All my demons took my commands and left to look for her.

Oyakata P.O.V
I suddenly had a vision, a terrible one 

'Midoriko...' She's in terrible danger, I must send my pillars to receive her at once but I have no idea where she had hidden herself 'She'll most likely send me her letter about her location. I hope it's soon, I can already tell that Muzan had sent his demons to look for her.'

Midoriko P.O.V
The wind... Something is off... The demons are more active than usual like they're looking for something or someone... 'That demon king... He's already trying to look for me. I must send my crow to master right away, it looks like it's time for me to return...'

I whistled for my crow to come

"You called my lady?" I nodded my head and I took out a letter for him to take "I want you to deliver this letter to Oyakata-sama, it relieves the location of where I am

"You called my lady?" I nodded my head and I took out a letter for him to take "I want you to deliver this letter to Oyakata-sama, it relieves the location of where I am. So when you leave please be very careful especially when you fly at night, I don't want you to get hurt by those demons that are searching for me." My crow nodded his head and flew away 'I do hope master will get my letter along with my location and if there's ever a time where I am taken... I'll make sure to end my life, I would never tell Muzan where the Blue Spider Lily is.'