Chapter 8

|Saerans pov|

When I got home I walk to saeyoungs office and he sees my reflection from his monitor

"Can I help you saeran?" He says and I nod and then I let out a sigh

"Go see y/n and tell her everything you idiot she needs you and you need her and don't forget Caleb and Chloe need you as well." I say and saeyoung stops

"You saw them didn't you."

"Yes I did go see her and be with her she needs you and you truly need her so you idiot go and get your fiancée."

"Saeran I can't what if she gets hurt or my kids get hurt I can't lose y/n if I lose her to other man would be better as long as I don't lose her to death."

"But think about her! What if she marries someone else and you die one day and then randomly one day she remembers you and searches for you and then she finds out your dead she'll be so heart broken she wouldn't be able to handle it what if she then kills her self you'd hate yourself so much if she did that."

"Yes I would but she wouldn't she wouldn't do that."

"Doesn't matter she'd be so broken if she found out that your dead and you never got to know your children or you both never got married and all that stuff so saeyoung go or I'll tell her I swear I will."

"No saeran don't I'll tell her after I'm done with what I'm working on I'll go and talk with her and tell her everything."

*I miss y/n so much I thought I could live without her but now I know I was only hurting myself by being stubborn I truly hate myself sometimes*