💙 Chapter 5 💚

It's another day/night and another event.The two girls entered the bar with a smile on their lips while their hands were lock with each other.

"I'm going to try to stop talking,so you can't be distracted by me like what happened when we are with Yeri." Joy said.

"But I want to hear your voice." Wendy whispered,receiving a giggle from Joy.

As they are walking inside the bar,they saw Yeri and the small girl greeted Wendy with a smile.

"Seungwan-eonni,some of the guest here are waiting for you since earlier because they want you to sing a song." Yeri told her,Wendy gave her a nod as a response.

Wendy begin walking towards the stage,beside Joy whose smiling at her.

"Ladies and gentlemen,welcome to this wonderful event.I'm going to sing for all of you,the first one I'll sing is a difficult one." Wendy announced,using the mic and earning the attention from the people inside the bar.

"I'm not sure if I can sing this song.. I might get a voice crack." Wendy added.

When Wendy felt Joy wraps her arms at her shoulder,she tried not to smile by the girl's gesture.

"I even love your voice cracks." Joy whispered.

After Joy told her those words,Wendy let out the smile that she's stopping and happily sing the song she wants to sing while Joy was hugging her from the back with her chin being placed at Wendy's shoulder while smiling proudly because of the singer who can proves that she's talented and enjoying her career with all her heart.

Many songs were already sang by Wendy while Joy became worried about her.

"Why do you keep only doing hard songs?Your throat will get sore,if you hurt your throat I'm going to get mad." Joy said.

Wendy just smile at her with a blush on her face,then both of them walks down the stage because Wendy finally stop singing.

After getting down the stage,two girls walk towards them.One of them was Yeri while the other one looks familiar for Joy.

"Your voice sounds great!" the girl compliment,hugging Wendy.

"Thank you,Joohyun." Wendy answered,hugging back the girl.

Meanwhile,Joy was glaring at them and let out a frustrated sigh when she have known that the girl was Irene.Irene whose a famous actress under Son's Entertainment.

"They look good together." Joy whispered,while avoiding to look at them.

Ever since Joy was a fan of Wendy,she doesn't feel comfortable whenever she saw Wendy talking or being close with other persons especially if they are a famous one.

Everytime she'll get a news that Wendy was going to meet her fans or someone,her heart always ache because she thinks that her idol might get hurt by them.

"Hi,guys!" Seulgi greeted,wrapping her arms at Irene's shoulder.

Joy immediately smile at her because she's somehow a fan of Seulgi because the girl was a famous dancer at Son's Entertainment.

"Let's go to the vacant seats." Yeri told them,pointing at a spot.

The five of them take the spot,the waiter quickly places the drinks that were ordered by Irene.

"I ordered them so don't get shy to drink them." Irene announced,grabbing one of the drink.

Irene,Seulgi and Yeri were drinking already when they noticed Wendy who wasn't drinking and staring at a seat (that was being sat by Joy).

"Seungwan-eonni,you got no jam.Just drink with us." Yeri said.

Joy got confuse when she heard Yeri called Wendy 'Seungwan-eonni' again for the second time because she knows that Yeri always call the girl as 'Wendy-eonni' and because Joy knows that the singer's true name is Wendy.

"You're lucky because I'm the one who ordered this." Irene stated,then giggles.

"Wannie,they are right.Look at me,I have jam!" Seulgi told her and laugh.

But Wendy didn't answer them because she was still eyeing Joy like she's waiting for her permission.

"Drink with them,responsibly." Joy said,clinging to Wendy's arm.

Wendy smile at her before grabbing a drink and cheers with her friends.

Few hours passed..

"Did you know?" Seulgi started,receiving the attention of the four girls.

"Whaaaaat?" Irene answered.

"Of course!You don't know!" Seulgi stated,then laugh.

They are already drunk except for Joy who didn't drink anything and was watching them,especially at Wendy too.

"I love this g-girl!But she's dumb!" Seulgi blurted while pouting and was starting to cry.

"Who's that dumb dumb?" Yeri asked.

"You should do a loooooove confession!" Wendy suggested.

Seulgi laugh at them then her eyes went wide after seeing Irene whose at her side.

"Y-You look like her!" Seulgi shouted.

"Really!?" Irene happily questioned.

"I want to kiss you." Seulgi blurted.

She leans towards Irene and aggressively kiss the girl who kisses her back.

"Woah!" Yeri and Wendy shouted.

Wendy quickly cup Yeri's eyes so she couldn't see what the girls at the front of them were doing,while Joy became shock at the two girls who were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

"U-Uhm.. Wendy?Can I go to the restroom?" Joy asked,feeling uncomfortable.

Wendy nods at her with a smile,making Joy to smile back at her before walking away.