Prologue

Quick Au explanation
In this world you earn a black mark from the first time your soulmate touches you
_____________________________________
Y/n's quirk
Name- Wingspan
Description-
you have wings that are detachable, you can change the general shape from different birds as well as the color.
_____________________________________
Now on to the back story!
Y/n and Kami are around 6 and 7.

"Hi Denki," you said waving to your friend. Your family recently moved in and Kaminari was your neighbor so becoming friends was the obvious choice.

"Hey Y/N," Kaminari said running up to you from his door "I've been working on my quirk so I can be a hero when I grow up, this way I can always protect you!" Kami says as little sparks of electricity appear in his hands.

"So cool! You could be-" You thought for a second "Chargebolt!" you smile proud at your brilliant Idea.

"Good Idea," He says "that'll be my hero name!" The human Pikachu exclaims, you giggle, kami just watches you with a goofy grin on his face.

"Oh!-" you shout another great Idea appearing in your head "you could dye your hair like pikachu's tail or add a lightning bolt," you point to his hair.

"A lightning bolt.. were should I put it?" He asked tilting his head.

"Right...here!" You say drawing a little lightning bolt on his hair after you draw it a black lightning bolt appears on his head

You gasp at the mark scared you upset your best friend "Denki I'm so sorry!" You said tears forming in your eyes.

"It's okay im sure it will wash out" he says giving you a thumbs up and flashing a reassuring smile.

"And if it doesn't, then I won't have to dye it in the future!" He thinks for a second starring at your wings.

"Can I see your wing?" You sniff and wipe your eyes, and take off one wing and hand it to him.

"woah its soft" he says rubbing his hand along the whole wing finally, you take it shocked as you're pure white wing slowly turns completely black.

He stares at you wide eyed then he startes blinking away tears "I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to".

You smile at him "it's fine see now we match!".

~The Next Day~

You knock on Kaminari's door and you see his mother with a suitcase "Oh Y/N-" Denki's mom looks at you with pity "I'm so sorry sweetheart, but we're moving"

You stand zoned out not comprehending what was said. She calls your bestfriend to your his finale goodbyes.

Kami down the stairs to the door. eyes red and puffy his nose runny, as soon as he sees you he gives you the biggest hug in the world, whispering in your ear

"I promise I'll see you and we will be a great hero duo together" he squeezed you one last time before letting you go

Before you leave you pluck a feather from your black wing and give it to him "this is so you always remember to keep your promise"

He smiles at the feather "I'll always remember!"

~10ish Years Later~

You walk to your new class, this is your first day at UA and you were nervous after all you got into class 1-A.

But even through you were nervous you couldn't help but secretly pray to see your old friend.

Then you walk in and see the yellow haired boy himself...

_____________________________________
Hey I've got a question what should I name (y/n)'s quirk 😅 I can't think of anything name suggestions in the comments for idea's