🌸 - Single mom troubles - 🌸

TobyOnTheTele/Tobi

"Nicky! Come back with mommys mouse!"

She called out to her son. She had recently bought a wireless mouse, and when she wasn't looking, he snatched it right off her desk. She groaned in frustration as he dropped it, a piece falling off and bouncing somewhere. She walked over and picked him up, then her mouse.

She took it to her desk then took him to his room. He was supposed to be asleep an hour ago. She helped him get back in bed and made sure he was asleep before she left back to her desk.

It had only been her for a long time. Ever since his father left her for another woman, she had been alone, having to take care of and manage a small boy all alone. She was scared. Rent was due soon and she had barely enough money to buy food. She kept her bedroom door cracked, and sighed out of frustration.

She had tears in her eyes, but she needed to get this video done so she could edit it. She heard voices through her headphones as she walked over to her desk, sitting down and pulling them on her head.

"Oh, Y/N! Your back. Everything good?" Tobi was the first to notice she was back. She always was. And Y/N had started to take a liking into it, well more into Tobi herself but, same thing.

"No. Nicky broke my mouse." She sighed, and all the boys hear the pain and frustration in her voice. "I can't do this any more. It's just so stressing and time consuming and I don't have much money. Rent is due in a few weeks and I don't have enough to pay it all. I don't even have enough money to go out and get groceries." She said, and she had let multiple tears slip out by the end.

The boys had been getting more and more worried about their friend, and now, they finally got the big picture of what was happening.

But they would all agree that Tobi was the most worried about Y/N. After all, she loved her. More than a friend, and she had admitted it to them all multiple times. That's why Tobi was the one to always offer Y/N help with Nicky, or offered to take her out to relax while the boys watched him.

The boys calmed her, and tried to cheer her up by the time they were done recording. They weren't gonna stand for this any longer. They were gonna do something whether she liked it or not.

The next week rolled in and Y/N had gotten a bit of money. Her and Nicky were cuddling on her bed, watching some cartoons, when she got a call. She rolled over and grabbed her phone, looking at the ID. It read

Tobi ❤❤

Nicky saw it and grinned. "Is that moma Tobes?" He asked, and Y/N smiled. "Yeah. It is honey. Let me talk to her and then you can."

You see, Nicky called all the boys his uncles, and Zuckles his 'Big bro mason'. No one else had the title besides Y/N and Tobi of 'moma'. Because Nicky really wanted her and his mom to get together, so they could be a happy family. Both girls knew this, and greatly wanted it to happen, it's just... They couldn't confess. They were too worried about rejection.

Anyway, Y/N picked up the phone and hummed. "Hey Tob-" She was cut off by the other woman.

"Move in with me. I love you and I always have. More than friends, and I want you to move in with me and we can both care for Nicky and you won't have to worry about money. I really love you Y/N. And I can't stand rejection at this point. I know you love me too, so... Be my girlfriend?"

Y/N had sat up in the bed at this point, and Nicky looked worried. Suddenly a wide grin creeped its way onto her face, and she laughed happily. "Yes, Tobi. Of course. I love you too."

They spoke for a few more minutes, and then hung up. Little did Y/N know, the boys had crowded around Tobi, and were cheering her on throughout the call. When Tobi set the phone down, she just nodded and they all started to freak out, yelling and cheering while Tobi just laughed happily.

By the end of the month, the house was empty. No food, no toys, no furniture, no nothing. Y/N looked back at the house she had once lived one more time, before turning back to her car, and getting in. The car ride to her new home wasn't long, and when she parked, she got out and was greeted at the door by the two loves of her life.

She scooped Nicky up into her arms, laughing as she kissed his nose, then turned to Tobi and was greeted by a warm kiss on the lips. She of course kissed back, and pulled away after a moment.

"Ewie!" Nicky squealed, giggling.

"Hey! You'll do it too one day!" Tobi laughed, tickling his stomach and setting him down, watching him run up to his new room, with his new bed, and new toys.

Tobi wrapped her arms around the other, and they both smiled. She lead Y/N up to  her new room, in her new house, and into her new life. But most importantly, with her new lover, who wouldn't do her wrong like the last one. One who would love her til there was no more love to give, and somehow still be able to look at her, and give her all the reasurment in the world with a single toothy grin.

Tobi was her safeplace. Her blanket in the cold.

Her everything