What to do? What to wear? - Chapter Two

Once i'm back inside i turn to the side and i see myself in the mirror. I don't even recognise you myself anymore. All i see is a small skeleton frame but i'm not surprised because the only time i eat is when greasy sae comes by to cook me dinner and that's only occasionally. So im not so surprised anymore... so i decide to get myself cleaned up and get dressed to impress so i go upstairs and shower and once i get out it takes me forever to pick an outfit so i just throw on some sweats and decide to make myself a snack and to come back up and choose later. When i look at the time it's 5pm dammit i have to go over to see Peeta in 2 hours! The day has really gone passed... Yet then again i did wake up at 1 in the afternoon so why so surprised? i quickly rush down stairs and find nothing but a jar of out of date peanutbutter. Great! So i go upstair and spend ages mixing and matching and when i finnally decide that i'm going to wear black jeans with a black jumper with patterns on it and a pair of checkered vans. when i look at the time it's 7pm Dammit! only Effie were here i would be on time. So i grab my jacket and head ove to Peeta's house in the cold wintery,night. It turns out that today was the warmest day in November on recored so far. I walk up Peetas steps and know on his door. Within a matter of seconds he opens the door, he seems nervous, does the boy with the bread still possily love me? I better not skip to conclusions, because i know how sometimes Karma can be a bitch.He invites me inside and he takes my jacket. What a gentleman. Every act of kindness he performs reminds me of the old Peeta... ''I've just taken dinner out of the oven why dont you take a seat in the kitchen while i share you some?'' he says i nod and take a seat where a table mat has been placed. This is all so fancy, mayne this is more than dinner,maybe this is a dinner date? he places the two dishes on the table in front of me ''Pork and plum stew is your favourite real or not real'' he asks i answer ''real'' we begin eating ''Wow Peeeta your cooking is delicious i could never cook as well as you can.'' i compliment. Geez why do i seem so desperate? ''Thanks Kantniss that meas a lot to me!'' his face lights up and i smile. after a few moments of silence he finally breaks it. ''Katniss i diddnt just invite you over here to have a meal. I ased you out because... because... i think we need to talk.'' he so nervouse! He looks like he needs to get a whole load off his chest... ''What do we need to talk about?'' i ask casually. ''Well... Katniss i love you!'' Yes he does have feelings for me!! ''Well i don't know what to say...'' i shrug '' Well do you you love me real or not real?'' without thinking i say ''Real'' '' Well then thats all i need to know for now'' he says but what now what do i do?