preface: Jean K Allison

Hello! So, this is how this thing is going to work. I am starting the story off. Then, people can message me what happens next. If I get multiple submissions, I will do first come, first serve (unless the first submission is a troll or doesn't match the rest of the story).

Types of submissions:
1) A whole chapter
2) Plot points for a chapter
3) Partial chapter (mix of the first two)

I will proof read it before it is posted, and edit grammar, spelling, and story inconsistencies (example: a character's physical characteristics change). If it is an incomplete chapter, I will write it out for you.

In your submitted chapter, feel free to add romance, drama, fantasy. You can add new characters or remove others. If you wish to include pictures, or make your chapter a graphic chapter, feel free to do so! Let me know if you wish to include a YouTube link or image at the beginning of the chapter.

I do ask a full chapter to be a minimum of around 1000 words (graphic chapter excluded). I do realize a graphic chapter can take longer to make. Therefore, send me plot points first and let me know it will be a graphic chapter; I will save your spot as you work.

When I have the submission for the next chapter, I will post an announcement on my page.

When I post a chapter, I will include your name in the title (username or author name) and @ you at the beginning if the chapter.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to ask me. I will make sure to keep you updated in information.

Read, Write, and Enjoy!
Jean K Allison