━ 𝟏 .

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ya favorite ash hole is hackin ya ! (: 💞 ⭅ ( okay i did not have to do myself like that 😭 out here talm bout some ash hole 💀 )

mane i'm here to tell you that i love you and that you hold a very special place in my heart . every message i get from you brings me positive energy . i laugh & or smile every time i'm w you or talking to you . a lot of people make me happy but you make me happy like no other .

i mean seriously every time i talk to you i always sit here like :

every time i die on disc i come back to some sort of message from your cute self and it always makes me smile regardless of my mood

every time i die on disc i come back to some sort of message from your cute self and it always makes me smile regardless of my mood . can i ask you something ?

how do you do it ? how is that you are able to make me soft like this ?

i remember when i first met you " i was like ah shit here we go " and not inna bad way . but i felt like there was sum about you that i knew i could connect to - & cause of the way jen and nat described you anyway LMAO .

but mane we started talkin and for some reason my ass had a goofy grin on my face . i've told you before that i was naruto headass but when i tell you i was grinning my dumbass said :

 i've told you before that i was naruto headass but when i tell you i was grinning my dumbass said :

n thas me basically every time i get a message from you .

and not too long after we met all of a sudden we were husband and wife . but ykw i aint complaining cause if i was another girl i'd prolly be chasin after your kind sweet & fine self too . 😂 but yk we don't talk about that 💀 .

anyways to get to the point i'm glad i've got to meet you ! i'd be missing out if those two hadn't said anything about you .

tbch you are one of the most precious people i have ever met in my life 💞 . man idc how many times you say you're not you're always gonna be the soft loving husband - my husband at that 😭 . and if someone takes a smile off your face gimme the @ . usually the only beef i'm seekin is in my ramen but i will beef w anyone that hurts you .

you're too good for me . you're too good for this world . man i made that sound like yo ass was gon die some time soon 😂😂💀 . but just because you're an angel doesn't mean it's time for you to go back to heaven (;

oh god that was cringey this is why i don't flirt w people too often lfjdsklajflslj - but asides the point , you know i love you . you've reached out to me and stirred up my positive emotions even when - you didn't know - but i was going through tough times .

you made sure i was happy at all times . you're too good to me .

and ykw , i wanna put the smile on your face too . cause you deserve it 💖 .

and how about you go back and read the title of this book ? cause the whole point of this book is for me to remind you this : 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐔

- 𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚎