Chapter 1: The beginning of smoke

| Dog's ran into puddles as rain splashed against them, puddles splashed as dogs barked and growled with teeth bared. From a earpiece , statically a voice appeared into a brown dog mixes ear. |

"Brown wolf fall in!"

| The brown wolf darted to the target, dull claws out, ready to pounce but...missed... her face landed in the mud as the male canines surrounded her and laughed a bit, helping her up. |

"Don't give hopes up timber, " a dog exclaimed. "Oh shut up.. Chris taught me!" Timber barked roughly. "Chris is a old chap, he don't know anything, what makes you friends?" The dog cackled. "Did I say shut up?!" She got into the dogs face with rage. the males "oo'd" . "Enough!.." A raspy grunt barked up as a scarred , broody, large but muscular dog trotted through like some show dog. It was Chris. "Sorry sir.." The dogs whimpered. Chris's glared at timber. "Training dismissed. Timber, c'mon." He growled, dragging by her collar, "OW OW okay!!" She whimpered and whined.

| The dogs sat down as soldiers walked past them, |

"did I teach you anything when I picked you up from the streets of head crabs and zombitic dogs?!" He barked fiercely. "Chris I-- they were talking SHIT about you! I had to stand up for you!" Timber replied back like some tone of a defensive teenager. Chris sighed with timbers actions, she knew better, but she just didn't see it. "Least you did something for your partner." He sighed again, at least appreciated. Her ears perked, "really?". "Yes.." He replied. "I can't get mad at you for it..." He hunched down. "Oh Chris! Thank you! I won't do it next time! Only for a good reason!" She rubbed against him, wagging her tail rapidly, he smiled a bit. "Sure kiddo.." He grunted.

|Sirens went off, the dogs and soldiers rushed outside the White house.. It can't be...|

Ships flew in, This can't be happening... as soon as the men were screaming "GET DOWN! GET DOWN!" as missiles whistled through the air and dropping down to the ground with a huge Bang and boom there. Timber and Chris ran and fell down into the white house as the guards hold the doors. The group ran to the corridors and hid in the safe room. Humans and dogs were hyperventilating in fear and shock. Chris looked at timber, the fear in her eyes were surprising to him, she was more of a tough cookie then anything, but seeing her like this made him think, Was this a dream in reality? Or was it a actual thing..? He huddled close to Timber with security and Also she was the only thing he can depend on. All they heard were moans of grief and sobbing filling the room. All they heard was mumbling and gunshots as the guards locked the doors and civilians yelling at them. This was a tragedy going to soon end...