Class 1A

The class was walking back to Momo's house and then Iida asked a question. "Is the ceremony still going to happen?" Izuku just shows visible confusion. Jiro scratches her head and said "Well, After we thought you died we would always have ceremonies on your birthday to remember you. Now that your here though, I think we should listen to you and what happened." Izuku nodded as they went inside. After everyone was sitting he explained. "My father was Endeavor's brother. I was coming home from school one day, but it felt different. I went in to see Endeavor talking with my father. They didn't notice me so I listened in. My fathers name was Hisashi Midoriya. He had taken my mother's name so anything bad he did, didn't affect the Todoroki name. I was listening and heard Hisashi say something that stuck in my brain forever. "He'll be burnt and I'll start over." (Most of the class was tearing up, but a certain eraser hero was listening after his class had left the campus) The way he said it, it sounded so calm. Like he wouldn't think twice. I ran into the forest and found a small cave. It's back in the woods, an hour or so down the hill. When I went in it seemed cozy. I took a nap and woke up with my quirk and a mother wolf sniffing me. She took me in and we lived peacefully for a couple of years until that walking dumpster fire did something that I'll never forget. I had lost two families because of Todorokis. He burned down a huge part of the forest. He started a forest fire no one bothered to put out. I was out hunting to get my new family dinner when I came back to see the cave in flames. I couldn't hear whimpering, but I saw my to brothers and mom burned. Dead before I could save them. With Endeavor being the number two hero no one cared what his family did. Izuku started speaking with venom so strong it could kill. I had never wanted more revenge in my life. That was when I discovered that I could turn into different wolves. I vowed revenge on Endeavor and Hisashi. I would kill them if it was the last thing I did. One is already gone, the other one needs to be found." At this point the class was either fearful or scared that someone could do something so bad. Then Izuku sniffed the air. He knew the scent well. He said quickly "Nice to see you again Aizawa. Guess you heard the story." The class immediately looked over to see their teacher standing with tiny tears in his eyes. The class was shocked he could cry. Quickly Aizawa fired a statement back. "Izuku, on behalf of UA, I would like you to speak to the principal about enrolling into the school." Both saw confusion in everyone's faces so Izuku said "I'll tell you later." With that Izuku and Aizawa left. Mina couldn't help but fist bump the air and say "This is the best day ever! I got my friend back and he may be  in my class!" Then Jiro piped up, "Don't forget the new dorms, he'd be in there to." Everyone except a little purple unholy midget of a grape, and the pre ordered nuke felt happy for their friends. The grape was pissed the guy got to hug some hot girls, while Bakugo was pissed the guy had pretty much gave him the finger by reversing all damage his quirk did. (At UA) Izuku walked in an office that had a skinny blonde skeleton and panda rat hybrid. To seeing this Izuku replied. "Who let their hamster into the principal office?" Both teachers were scared, but Nezu was terrified. This was something new to the teachers. Aizawa decided to break the silence. "So, Nezu could Izuku enroll into the school?" Nezu shook his head yes and wrote something on a piece of paper. -Yes, He will be in Class 1A. His dorm is dorm C-1.- Aizawa was surprised that Izuku had a floor to himself until he realized it was Nezu's subconscious as he kept staring in fear at Izuku. (Class 1A dorms) The class had just made it back when they had all sat down they heard the door open. Izuku walked in with seven pairs of news clothes. Considering he didn't have much except torn old clothes this was understandable. Then a bird guy asked a question. "Izuku, What floor are you on and dorm are you in." Izuku replied by throwing a card at him which showed he had a floor to himself. Before anyone could say anything he had left. He went back down and sat in a spot that only one person ever sits in. Bakugo had deemed it his spot. Before they could say anything a blast covered Izuku. Once the smoke cleared he just kept sitting like nothing happened. He then just said "You say something?" Bakugo was pissed and tried grabbing Izuku only to get punched in the face. To everyone else it looked like he had just fallen, but what really happened was Izuku moved past light speed and hit him. Then he said, "Are you gonna just sit there or introduce yourselves. First was the bird, "I'm Tokoyami, quirk is dark shadow." Next was a frog, "I'm Tsuyu Asui, but call me Tsu, my quirk is frog." A guy with spiky red hair was next "Sup, I'm Kirishima, Quirk is hardening!" Next was a brunette, "Hi, My name's Ochako, my quirk is zero gravity." A blue haired kid was next, "Hi, I'm Iida, quirk is engine." Izuku added something, "Tensei's brother, I respect the guy." A half red and white boy with a familiar scent was next, "I'm Shoto Todoroki, half cold, half hot. I'm glad you did that to Endeavor, he was a poor excuse for a person." Izuku smiled. Then another girl went up, "Hi, I'm Toru, my quirk is invisibility." Izuku looked surprised and said, "Can you show me?" Everyone looked wide eyed at him and freaked out. "You can see her!" Izuku just nodded and said, "You can't?" Toru held up her pinky finger and he followed it perfectly. She confirmed, "He can see me. What do I look like?" Izuku nodded and said, "Long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, a height similar to Ochako, and a body like Momo." After saying these words he felt a tickle. He looked down and saw a purple haired midget crying. Izuku pulled up his new shirt and showed some of his abs and sure enough there was a bit of blood on one. He wasn't damaged so he looked down the midget and his hand was bleeding.