sleepy

yes

zak was recording yet another video, this time with both bad and a6d. he was really tired, he didn't sleep at all last night, but they were almost done with the recording. there was no point taking a break now. just a while more, he kept telling himself.

he tried to be his usual enthusiatic self, but bad, inituitive as always, could tell that something was wrong.

"you sound tired skeppy, maybe you should go to bed. we can always record tomorrow."

zak didn't want to push the recording to tomorrow. they were almost done! he didn't like it when bad kept telling him what to do. he wasn't his mother! he had to let bad know.

"you not my mowther!" zakky said, annoyed.

"zakky? are you there?" bad questioned, surprised. zak must have been really tired, or zakky wouldn't just appear out of nowhere.

a6d was excited, he had never met zakky before.

"hi zakky?" he greeted tentatively

zakky, glad that they had recognised him, answered cheerily, albiet sleepily, " hiiiii, zakwy tirwed."

bad cooed. zakky was adorable. he couldn't even see him or hug him and yet he was already in love with zakky.
a6d, not being a cg, was less affected, but found the boy cute nonetheless.

suddenly, bad and a6d heard a soft snore.
zakky must have fallen asleep, right at the table. they couldn't bear to wake him up, so they quietly exited the teamspeak, leaving zakky to rest.

zak woke up the next day, embarrased that zakky had just appeared, and they didn't even finish the recording. however, bad just told him he was adorable, and that he would love to see zakky appear more. a6d said that he was always free to record, and loved zakky as well.

zak smiled. zakky was happy.

————————————————————————

14