the signs as concepts

Aries: You are the endless fire that burns, the warmth that hits your face on a winter day when you step inside. Your feet tread upon the warpath that you have created, and you are unknowing of this, as you continue with your sharp tongue and scathing words. But the kindness inside of you is protected, as much as you protect those around you.

Taurus: Fortune has never been important for you, it is merely a concept. You think about what you have here and now, and anything else is unimportant. You are not a full idealist, but you do hold those ephemeral dreams that you can never remember but you do feel constantly; brushing your senses.

Gemini: Your words have different meaning, and it is evident in how you hold yourself. You are not cruel, and you are not indecisive. Your actions have meaning, and it is just that the others have not figured it out yet. 

Cancer: When you are freed by the feelings of woe and despair that strike you, and you realize that it is time to take hold of your happiness. Because that happiness, the sunshine which you hold close to yourself, belongs to you and nobody should be able to take that away from you.

Leo: Burning brighter than many stars, you shine in many aspects. Elegance is part of who you are, but not the conventional form of it. The moondrops glisten off your lashes, and the sunbeams are reflected in your gaze. The morning dew off your skin like silver, and a portrait of beauty always exists within your form.

Virgo:  Actions speak louder than words, you tell yourself, you hold yourself high to convey confidence. Your words are thought out and precise to make sure you don’t seem incompetent. You make sure that you always set good impressions. But it is alright to be soft, it is alright to express yourself, and it is alright that you are not perfect; because regardless of this you are perfection in your own way.

Libra: Ending up in a strange land is often nerve-wracking and unexpected, fear is often expected. Yet, you hold your head high and your back straight, you face challenges with the vigor of an expert and the enthusiasm of an amateur. Life is not meant to be easy, it is meant to be lived.

Scorpio: Mercurial in nature, and stubborn in attitude. You hold an air of intrigue that makes a story of who you are, and the words you say can always mean another thing. An eclipse is your natural state, as it can quickly happen but always leaves an impact, and is beautiful in its own form.

Sagittarius: Forceful yet soft, the vibrations of the earth are under your skin. You are an impact that cannot be forgotten, and your grin is like the sly cracks of the roots. You are close to the hearts of others, and you hide your own.

Capricorn: The moment when you realize how truly alone the planet you are on is, and that all you have is the solace that is given by the dying stars millions of lightyears away. Where maybe there are crashing planetary systems and galaxies.

Aquarius: Waking up from the dream and actually realizing that the life that you made for yourself does not make you happy, it does not bring you joy. Yet you continue to feed the machine that does not sleep, and you are not yet free from it, are you really who you say you are.

Pisces: You are considered too childish sometimes, too reckless, and you think that maybe it is true. But you do not always think about yourself and what you actually want for yourself, you sometimes allow your voice to be drowned out by the others, and you are too afraid to stand up for yourself.