goodbye ( Bang PD called , sorry )

A soft salty wind was traveling around the room . I must have left the window open again - I thought half conscious half asleep. Jimin had finally gotten a break from his busy lifestyle . Jimin and you had decided to spend the break on a small house near a beautiful sandy beach . The sunlight fell right into my tired sleepy eyes . I woke up from the annoying sun which was telling that it was time to get up . I tried to close my eyes and sleep again . I threw my arms into my right side where Jimin was sleeping but my hands touched the empty bed sheets . I could hear the smell of his expensive Chanel perfume  all over the place. 

I look around for Jimin but he isn't in room . 

Jimin ? Sweetheart  are you in the bathroom ?

No response . Something at the table catches m eye . It's Jimin's phone . I can't resist the temptation to open it . There were so many notifications from the members and his manager Bang Pd . 

In that moment I heard footsteps followed by the most beautiful voice in the world . 

Y/n it's time to wake u... - he stopped as he watched my features dropping into a sad face while looking at his phone. 

Y/n  I forgot to tell you - Jimin said with a low voice as he got closer . 

I wish we had more time to be together - I whispered cupping his cheeks into my small hands . 

After four days I have to be at Seoul , the break is over and I have to get ready immediately .

That's why you woke up so early ? - I said and a tear rolled off my cheek . 

Don't cry y/n I'll come again .  . - he said with a gentle smile on his face . I tucked his hair and hugged him ,he smelled like shampoo . 

SO when are you leaving - I asked .

Tomorrow - he said and hugged me tighter . I hated everything about his job right now , his managers , his schedule , stupid rules and many more . I keptwrapping JImin with my arms as I didn't want this moment to end . 

Don't move - I said and we stayed like that for some time .

haleluja sad music in the background