Chapter 8

They reached the destination and got out , only to find the area crowded with police officers and investigators.
They made their way through the crowd they spotted a dead body in the middle of the area .
The body was lying in a pool of blood . His , the man's neck was slit and narrow cuts , and there were needles next to him.
It was a horrible scene honestly.
" Tyler !! " A man called out . He was the kind of guy whom girls will drool over of course who wouldn't drool over those silky silver locks that sharp jawline , those unique chiseled features , that alluring pair of brown eyes . The fact that his 6 feet tall body was in a black tuxedo made his well built body look even better.
" Yo Mason ! what in the world happened here ??" exclaimed Tyler as he cut through the crowd to reach his brother . The girls trailed behind him slowly, wandering who the guy was .
" a person has been murdered bitch!" Mason replied as he adjusted his tie . The girls gathered around Tyler as he continued talking to his brother.
" Hey Mason ! How are you ? " Hyerin squealed as she went towards Mason for a hug .
" I'm fine , Hyerin " Mason patted his friends back as they hugged . He was ecstatic to meet his childhood friend again .
" so , they are your friends? " asked Mason as he eyed the girls behind Hyerin, who had been whispering to each other . " yep !"
Hyerin gestured them to come forward and introduce themselves. They stepped forward and had a welcoming smile except for one Taeyu she's emo.
" hi boss ! I'm park Minji " greeted Minji as she held her hand for the male to shake . But she was Sadly rejected. The smile on her face disappeared. [ bitch ] thought Minji as she observed him .
" Hello , in Min Jieun and this is Kim Taeyu ," spoke up Jieun , hoping to clear the awkwardness she pointed towards her friend Taeyu next to her . This time Jieun didn't offer her hand , guessing that he would reject her too.
" well , no handshake ? How rude " Mason said , a smirk settling on his perfect face .
" the fuck ? Dude no , I ain't gonna shake your hand since you rejected Minji's greeting ,"
" oh , I'm sorry if I have offended you " Mason apologised , a sarcastic tone present in his voice .
" Don't mind him , he isn't used to talking with attractive people -" Tyler was cut off with Parker running towards Jim . " Tyler !! I found something and you might wanna see it," he said . Parker handed over the letter to Minji .
Hey girls . I know that you've joined the FBI . Always remember, I have my eyes on you . You better quit if you love your life . You know better than not to play this deadly game with your life at stake , especially when I'm the hunter and you're the prey .....
Your ex- best
Friend and DS. "
This gave them a shiver down their spine . As she read they heard a gun shot , startling all of them .
Sorry guys couldn't update soon I'm a lazy ass . I accept it . Will see you guys soon , so good luck and sayonara people .