Chapter 1: Usagi's Rude Awakening

On a wondrous planet, within a grand palace, a beautiful princess dressed in a white and gold gown ran through its halls, seeking someone.

It was none other her handsome prince, clad in his resplendent black regalia.

The two royals were soon in each other embrace, the prince and princess's faces moved closer to each other, seeking a kiss.

Only for the princess to find herself suddenly submerged in water!

"Aaaaahhh!" She screamed. Somehow not taking in water despite being underwater.

The water was ice cold, the shock of it unlike anything she had ever experience.

"Quickly, someone get the princess a life jacket!"

A young girl with blond hair in long ponytails and odango buns, shot straight up in her bed and proceeded to blurt out that non-sequitur line.

This girl is Usagi Tsukino, age 14, who goes to Juuban Public Middle School. People often say she a bit of klutz, and a little emotional.

Upon gaining full her wakefulness, the fourteen year old realized something.

Her face was soaking wet, which probably had something to do with why her wonderful dream turned into waterlogged nightmare.

"You know, I had anticipated that if I did this that the results would be interesting." A voiced spoke up.

"But that reaction, Usagi, as far exceeded my expectations." The voiced continued, filled with mirth.

The voice belong to a girl sitting in a chair by Usagi's bed, the girl had violet eyes, her hair was also blond and done in ponytails like Usagi, but hers lacked any buns, instead the tails was held up by a pair of black ribbons tied into bows.

She had a large grin, clearly amused by Usagi's unique wake up.

This is Urufu Yuzuko, age 15, and also attends Juuban Middle School, and is one grade higher than Usagi herself.

Urufu also happened to be holding an empty glass cup with ice cubes inside it.

It didn't take long for Usagi to realize the empty glass and its holder were the ones most likely responsible her wet and very cold wake up.

"You did this!" she accused pointing at the girl.

"Why, excellent deduction my dear Usagi." came Urufu's nonchalant reply. "And a good morning to you as well"

"But Why?"

"Well, how else was I going to wake up, huh Bun-Bun?" the ribbon haired girl asked, answering the younger girl's question with a question.

At this point it's important to known that Urufu is Usagi's oldest friend, they've know each other since they were just out of diapers.

"NOT WITH WATER URUFU." the odango haired girl answered, her voice even louder than before.

"Now my PJ, bed and myself are completely soggy now."

Urufu shrugged. "Don't worry, I checked, and it's laundry day, . I'm sure Aunty Ikuko was going to put them in washing machine anyway.

"Really, that... That's your answer." Usagi said gapping.

"Well you also got a quick shower, so actually I think I did you a favor."

Usagi was starting to realize that Urufu wasn't the least bit sorry for her actions.

This was often the case with Urufu.