TODOROKI SHOTO X READER: SAY IT

The clock finally struck at 12, your phone alarmed as loud as possible. You woke up, feeling so sleepy and tired, you hear the rain pouring from the outside. You checked your phone if there were any messages or missed calls.

But, sadly, your favourite person did not call you nor send you messages.

You sighed heavily, and started texting him.

"you done working?"

30 minutes have passed, still, not a single reply has given. You started to stare at the ceiling and yawned, thinking how much time the both of you have spent in saving different people.

You and Todoroki  have been busy ever since both of you had a successful debut. Villains are increasing each day so you are working so hard to eradicate numerous cases each day with the help of different agencies and police department. Todoroki Shoto has been on demand nowadays due to his strong quirk, passion, and increased physical abilities. He always work with Izuku, Katsuki and Tenya on a daily basis while you work with Uraraka, Tsuyu and Momo.

You understand how really passionate your boyfriend is when it comes to saving different people. He may be quiet on public, but when the citizens needs help, he always comes on time and goes beyond his limits.

————————————————————

Todoroki walked on the door and knocked a few times, the outdoor lamp is still on, thinking you are still waiting for him. He sighed tiredly, getting the spare key on his pocket instead. He quickly locked the door and took off his shoes, this guy is really excited to see you despite of the restless days you both are having, he really feels so sorry for not giving you messages nor calls during his duty.

It felt like he haven't seen you for years.

He took a ten-minute warm shower to ease his tensed muscles and wore just his boxers on. He wanted to rest his muscles for the rest of the night before going back to work again tomorrow morning.

He really want to make it up to you, though.

The moon is shining so bright with the curtains slightly opened, revealing your silhouette with your back facing him. A smile was plastered on his face, slowly walking towards the bed and sat down for a few minutes.

He reached for your neck and gave it a gentle kiss, using his fingertips to comb your hair that he misses the most. You slighly flinched and  experienced goosebumps on your neck down to your arms.

You slightly opened your eyes and rubbed it with your hand and finally, you saw him— Shoto, the love of your life. You had mixed emotions when you saw him smiling softly, only wearing his boxers on. Anxiety slapped the hell out of you, you really tried your best to understand the mere fact that he is now a busy man. But you could not help yourself to get disappointed at the thought of numerous missed dates, cuddle nights, and intimate days.

You did not react or say anything. you just closed your eyes and tried your best to fall asleep again

"You still sleepy, love??"

"hmmm" you answered plainly, reaching for the pillow and put it on your face.

He knows you more than anyone else. He sighed and slowly removed the pillow from your face.

"my baby is sad, isn't she?"

You did not answer and decided to put your eyes to rest again, suddenly, you felt something brushed off your nose, it was Shoto, hovering over you.

He left a bunch of gentle kisses onto your neck "Baby I am sorry" he said in between, while pinning you softly, hands slowly moving to your waist, caressing it softly.

You opened your eyes to see how intimate your boyfriend is "Seriously Shoto? Go to sleep-"

Without any hesitations, he opened your legs with his, gently massaging your folds with his right knee. You couldn't help but let out a soft moan, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pecked your lips, leaning closer to you and whispered "You miss it, don't you??"

You raised your tone slightly, pointing yourself with your index finger "Me?? Missing THAT? You are kidding" you said, pushing him away and sat on the bed

"Stop denying" He chuckled, sitting in the opposite direction.

"I am not" You rolled your eyes, huffing.

"Are you sure" A smirk was plastered on his face. He pulled your arm closer that made you straddle him, leaning in for a deep kiss. His fingers roaming around your body, drawing circles around your back. You cupped his cheeks, kissing him roughly. the half and half guy quickly pushes you onto the bed, with his arms making its way onto the hem of your shirt.

"Tell me you miss it" He muttered in between your rough kisses, licking your earlobe in a circling motion. "still, no" You breathed heavily, drops of sweat are dripping from your forehead down to your neck, it has been almost a month since you guys did it— Your conscience deeply admitted, you indeed miss his touch. A lot.

Without any further ado, Shoto pulled your shirt revealing your figure and breasts. He smirked, looking from your head down to your stomach. "You still look so damn attractive, I love you" He whispered, sucking your bottom lip as his hands made its way to your breasts. He fondled them softly while using his thumb to form circles around your nipples.

"F-fuck" you hissed, shutting your eyes closed with your hands pulling his bi colored hair. He licked the sides of your breasts and sucked your right nipple while fondling the left breast with his other hand. You started to rub his member down there slowly, while he was doing his thing on you.

He groaned under his breath as he placed his head on your shoulder, breathing heavily. He held your hands tightly, giving you pepper kisses on your shoulders.

"Fine. You win, love" He smiled while catching his breath, putting your head on his chest. You pouted in return, tilting your head "I-Is that it??"

"We have work tomorrow, baby. We should get enough sleep. Let's continue it tomorrow night shall we??" He kissed your lips sweetly, smiling teasingly and whispered "That's what you get"

"SHOTO!"

"I love you, (Y/N)"

"Hmph. I love you too"

A/N:

Hello there! Let me know if you like the story by giving me your comments. Feel free to send requests and I am very much willing to grant your wishes  💕

Love lots,

chizuprxncxss