10:17 A.M.

You stared at the backs of your eyes for what felt like forever. Your body felt so heavy and you couldn't move a muscle. It was like something was holding you down, but you just didn't know what. Move. But how? You wanted to cry. You didn't like this feeling at all. Why couldn't you just...

What's that sound? You heard voices. You know how things sound kinda muffled when you just cover your ears? Yeah, that's kinda what they sounded like. You recognized only two of the voices. The third one sounded unfamiliar to you but familiar to you all at the same time. So, where have you heard it before?

═════════•°•⚠•°•═════════

You're bad at remembering things... Aren't you, dear? It happened.. 2 years ago or so. It wasn't as bad as the first accident. You just slipped and fell. That's about it. You ended up twisting your ankle. Nothing too serious but it was worth getting it checked out just to be sure. And since your mom was there with you, she insisted on taking your ankle to get checked out. You told her she was just worrying too much, but she refused to take that answer. So, she drove you up to the hospital and stayed with you until the check up was over and you were given the okay to go.

Dummy, you missed everything in the middle!

...Oh. That's right. That third voice.. The soft, gentle tone to it was just pleasant to listen to. The confidence it always seemed to be laced with at the same time. A perfect mix. So sure of itself.. Yet cautious, too. But who did it belong to again?

Start from the beginning of the check up and move on from there. The room you waited in was the same color of pure white snow and the couches were burgundy colored. There were small magazine racks full of uninteresting magazines. You didn't know if anyone ever actually read those things and have it actually help with their boredom. You found it kinda hard to believe. The receptionists looked different. There were three of them.

The first looked constantly nervous. His light blue eyes were constantly glancing around, anxiety present in those eyes of his. He was always running a hand through his sandy blonde hair. A little bit on the short side, too. He was new, it seemed, and his name started with an 'L'.

The second one was as sweet as sugar. Her shimmering green eyes held a sense of understanding and reassurance. It made you feel like nothing bad could ever happen. But we all know that's a sad lie. Her curled ginger colored locks stopped flowing just at the middle of her back. They shined in the light, making you wonder what hair products she used to make them look so pretty. Ms. Kinya. That's her name.

And the third one looked distant and just detached from everything going on. He didn't look you directly in the eyes and his voice had an empty sound to it. Ashen black hair and hazel eyes. He was deathly pale and it made you wonder if maybe he was sick. He was pretty tall, standing around 5'11. But when you talked to him, he didn't respond to you at first. All he had to say to you was...

═════════•°••°•═════════

"She's waking up!" Exclaimed one of the more familiar voices.

A bright light blinded you when you first opened your eyes and you let out a quiet groan, shielding your eyes. You finally found the strength to move one of your limbs. "Where.. Where am—"

"You're at the hospital. You fainted last night, (Y/N)..." Is that.. Is that (Best Friend)? It is. So that wasn't just a funny dream. You really did faint. In front of everyone. That's just great. Public humiliation. Just what you needed.