Sleepover

Quiet when I'm coming home
and I'm on my own
and I could lie, say I like it like that,
like it like that
- Billie Eilish, when the party's over

"Thanks for letting me stay over Mrs. Denbrough" Stan said flashing her a plastic smile. "No problem Stanley" Sharon said. Bill and Stan walked up to Bill's room. It's been much quieter at the Denbrough residence since Georgie went missing. The losers were the only ones who really knew what happened to Georgie. Bill sat on the bed. "Wanna watch Jane the virgin?" Bill asked and grabbed his remote. Stan smiled slightly and nodded. Stan sat up against the headboard next to Bill as he turned on the show. Stan leaned his head on Bill's shoulder.

They were watching the episode where Michael came back and didn't die.

"Why couldn't Michael have just stayed dead?" Stan said. "What do you mean?" Bill asked. "Like Rafael and Jane finally got together and are happy and Michael just comes and ruins it" Stan stated. "You're right" Bill said.

They kept watching the show and insisted they couldn't go to sleep until Jane and Rafael got back together. Finally they got to the episode where Jane told Michael she didn't want to be with him but then Jane and Rafael still hadn't gotten back together. Stan could barely stay awake he kept feeling his eyes droop closed and when he opened them again it would be minutes later. Bill looked down at Stan to see his eyes shut and then a few minutes later Stan opened them again and looked around a bit looking sort of disoriented. "Do you want to go to sleep?" Bill asked. Stan nodded. "We can keep watching in the morning" Bill said and Stan smiled. Bill turned off the tv and laid down. Stan laid down and immediately fell asleep.

It was probably about three in the morning when Bill woke up to soft cries. Bill looked at Stan who was still asleep. "Stan? Stan wake up" Bill whispered and shook Stan's shoulder. Stan woke up and sat up straight looking around frantically. Bill put his hand on Stan's shoulder. "Hey it's ok I'm right here." he said soothingly. Stan still had tears pouring down his cheeks. "What were you dreamed about Stan?" Bill asked concerned for his curly haired best friend. "It was like I was trying to speak but I couldn't, I couldn't do anything. I was just frozen. I saw my mom and saw memories of her and I-I" Stan let out a broken cry. Bill pulled him into a hug and Stan instantly clinger to Bill as if his life depended on it. Stan cried into Bill's chest. Bill later down slowly pulling Stan with him. Stan cried himself back to sleep while still in Bill's arms.

It was about 9:30 when Bill's phone went off. Bill groaned and picked up the phone. "Hello?" he said groggily. "Hey babe are we still on for today?" Beverly asked sweetly. "Yeah" Bill said and yawned. "When are we meeting up again?" Bill asked. "At 11:00" Bev said. "Ok I'll see you then Bev" Bill said and hung up. "What was that about" Stan asked rubbing his eyes. "I have to meet up with Bev" Bill said completely forgetting the fact that they were going to keep binge watching Jane the virgin. Stanley nodded "I should probably get going now" Stan said with a sad smile. "Ok" Bill said. Stan got up and put his shoes on. "See ya later Bill" Stan said as Bill waved. Stan walked out of Bill's bedroom and walked home.