Special Chapter~

Christmas Chapter

" Nothing like a nice hot coco on a snowy day" Jimin in a euphoric manner carrying two cups of hot coco with marshmallows inside to the couch where his lovely boyfriend was.

The two finally graduated from high school and decided to stay together in an apartment. Nothing too big and nothing too small. Perfect just for the two of them. Both in college but also have part-time jobs to pay rent. Christmas eve just got them in a holiday spirit to the maximum with all the decorations and presents around them. i mean, who says they're too young for presents anyways?

Yoongi chuckles as he took one of the cup and pulled jimin down to sit with him, proceeds to hold him close " You're so cliche oh my gosh"

Jimin just playfully hits his chest and leans closer to him more than ever, " oh come on hyung, you love me ;(("

"huh? hm? i don't get what you mean" Yoongi avoids eye contact with the puppy and drank his hot coco, playing dumb

"Yah stop teasing me you meannie!"

" Alright alright stop hitting me already~! i do... I really do love you.... From the moon and back"

"Eww now who's the cliche one hm?' Jimin smirks at him playfully.

Yoongi suddently looks at him with hungry eyes... slowly putting his hot coco down before taking Jimin's also putting it on the small table before staring at him intensely, eyeing him from top to bottom. Jimin felt small under his gaze. Call him pathetic but that man can make Jimin feel weird things. Not like he was complaining but you get the point.

Everything happened so quickly. Jimin didn't know what to do. The next thing he knew, Yoongi pounced on him and was hovering him...

-

" Y-yoongi hyung! A-ah stop! I-i'm sorry! i-i won't tease you again! f-fuck..." Jimin teared up-

-while laughing and begging the black haired male to stop tickling him,but Yoongi being...well- Yoongi, gave no mercy and continue tickling him everywhere.

(w-what were you all thinking o///o)

" Hyung stopppp! I'm not suppose to be here crying in forced laughter on christmas eve please!"

" Alright alright i'll stop... but you owe me tonight babe" he smirks and winks

Jimin's face was flushed red after that statement as he threw a pillow at Yoongi, "Yah you pervert! Its literally christmas eve go wash yourself with holy water and read the bible jesus christ!"

" I'm kidding jiminie~ You're so adorable oh my gosh" He says and ruffled the shorters soft hair (Yoongi gives out whipped energy ngl and lets just imagine he's tall okay ><)

The blond just crosses his arms and huffs while turning his back on him

" No stop. You're stealing away all my uwus >:(("

"Hyung stop talking like those teenagers who doesn't know how to text properly!" (NO U >:0)

" *fake gasp* i'm oFFenDeD... come here my precious bub" Yoongi says to the sulking Jimin and pulls him into him lap, pressing soft kisses all over Jimin's face which made the butterflies in his stomach flutter non stop.

" i love you minnie..."

Jimin stayed quiet not looking at him

" Say it back? Please?"

Jimin's lips quivered as he opens his mouth to speak,

" Yoongi hyung, i love you so so much... too much to the point where its probably unhealthy but i could care less. i would die for you just as much as i would live for you. You're like this drug that i'm addicted to and will never stop longing for no matter what. I never knew what was love... i never knew how it feels like to have someone to depend on until you... best friend or boyfriend you've always been there for me and i thank you for that. People say love don't last but i want you. i want to be with you. i want you in my past, present and future. i want you all to myself. I want your soft lips, your smile, your personality. i want all of you. And i don't share. i don't wish to ever. I just hope... that you would want me just as much as i want to"

Yoongi was in awe. He didn't expect this from his very preserved boyfriend but he was so happy to hear this. You have no idea how hard his heart is pounding at the moment, how much he have been longing to hear this coming from Jimin's mouth. It was always Yoongi who would say this things but he finally got what he wants. Assurance. Believe it or not, he was insecure. He was afraid of not being good enough for Jimin. He was afraid to loosing to a better guy out there. He was afraid to loosing Jimin, his Jimin. But now he knows he knows he doesn't have to worry cause he trust Jimin just as much as Jimin trusts him

The blond wipe the silent tears dripping down the tallers face and smiles warmly, holding back his own, " Yah don't cry you idiot. You look super ugly right now"

Yoongi chuckles and just pulls him into a warm hug, "please shut up and don't ruin this cute moment. You know, there are 7.5 billion people in this world... out of those 7.5 billion, i choose you. I will always first you before everyone else. I adore you. I worship you. I cherish you. Every single part of you. The good ones and the bad ones. I love you beautiful.. always will"

The clock struct 12 midnight. Both of them looked at eachother with warmth and adoration, wishing this moment could last forever.

" Merry christmas hyung" Jimin says wholeheartedly

Yoongi answered back cheekily "Merry Christmas my jiminnie"

" Can i kiss you?" Yoongi suddently blurted out

Jimin being himself replies back a little more sassily than should be" Do you see mistletoe around?"

Yoongi just smirks and pulls him up. So they were both standing, " Stay here and don't go anywhere. I'll be right back" He than left to go to the room

Jimin was confused but non the less just listens to him

-

Soon, Yoongi came back with his hands at the back.

" What's that??"

He revealed the item that he was holding and hang it up at the ceiling.

" Who would have thought you were this extra but super adorable" Shorter giggles and looped his arms around the taller.

A plastic mistletoe

" Can i kiss you now?" All attention on the smaller boy

" Yes, yes you may" Jimin says and smiled at his cheeky boyfriend before being pulled into a sweet kiss that he really do enjoy and have zero reasons to lie about it (>:D)

That night was the most magical night they had.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi popcorns!! i miss yall oml :((( I also really miss writing so hope yall like this chapter >< Also thank you so so much for 4.6k reads~ Yall are amazing ;-; I dont get why people read my trash but thank you sm uwu

And ik its not christmas yet but if i alr got a plot and i might forget tmr. also, if i don't publish it once i finish writing the chapter, i might forget about it somehow sdjhdh hope this chappy was long enough :((

Byee love yall~